A wonder about healing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chizuru Minamoto, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Chizuru Minamoto

Chizuru Minamoto Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello!

I watched the stream of Wargroove on youtube, and, although the game seems "weird" in comparison to Advance Wars (Most notably the fact that "factory buildings" don't give an income, but it is an interesting choice, it just feels weird in a way), there is one thing that I actually wondered about :

If healing is Mercia's special ability... how does other units/commanders heal then? Will there be a Healer unit? Will you be able to rest in some locations? (Since it seems you can't walk on cities and such from the stream and videos so far, I don't know how that would work.) Or maybe skip a turn to heal your unit a bit? Because seeing how fast and easy it seems to lose, and the fact that, whenever possible, you would most likely just attack the commander anyway, it'd be interesting to know what solutions you have for a backup plan, wether it be retreat, or having a way to heal in a fight. Or maybe Mercia's ability is to heal units near her, and actually all commanders can heal by default. I'd like to have information on that, if possible.

Either way, I find the game fairly interesting so far, and I wish Chucklefish the best of luck. I'm looking forward to this game.