A way to view the planets you have visited

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by therustybagel, Jul 31, 2016.

1. therustybagel

therustybagel Poptop Tamer

Hi everyone. I would like to suggest that there would be a way to know what planets you have been to before in the game. There are a lot of planets in Starbound and I think that there should be some indicator that tells you if you have visited a certain planet before. For example maybe the icon could be a spaceship and it would show up if you have visited the planet before, or maybe there would be a spaceship icon and it would be either filled in with color or not filled in with color depending on whether you have visited the planet before. If you would hover over this icon with the cursor then some text would pop up saying "you have visited this planet before" or "you have not visited this planet before" once again depending on if you have visited that planet before. I hope this makes sense enough to you or to anyone who reads this and I honestly think this could be a pretty useful thing to have in the game.

Trek47 likes this.