1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED A.V.I.A.N. Avian Core

Artificial Visual Intelligent Assistance Network

1. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Not sure, but I went out of my way and edited the new AI config with the name and "description" so, it may serve some use

Download

Further note: I haven't exactly tested it yet, but considering it's the newest AI.config edited to display A.V.I.A.N. and the description; it should work

Edit: Just tested it, works just fine

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Portal In TIme likes this.
  2. Portal In TIme

Portal In TIme Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks, man! This seemed to do the trick!

Wulf_Oman likes this.
  3. Jeng10

Jeng10 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

New Update is out for starbound
    if i didn't forget it is spirited giraffe
    Quick update it

4. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Use my personal fix for now; it still works for me

5. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah. I should definetly do an update for it. >~<

6. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

:p i miss this ai but i'm useing an avali atm sooo. :p

7. DasDragons

DasDragons Aquatic Astronaut

game won't launch. it says the base folder is not there but is.

8. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Alright, this is adorable, but i wonder if it is just visual data and safe to use individually when on a server, like the avian tailfeathers/drumsticks and such.

9. LexTheDrgn

LexTheDrgn Void-Bound Voyager

I'm trying to use Wulf's Patch with AVIAN and AVIAN Avali, but the main mod files have .config.patch instead of .config. Do I have to rename the .config from Wulf's Patch?

10. Alexzah

Alexzah Void-Bound Voyager

Best mod ever!
    P.S. Kawaii :3

11. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

Is the mod still working? I could've sworn the last update broke it.
    It's weird, I'm not sure if I should keep it up to date, I'm kinda drifting away >~<
    It feels like it's not worth the time xC
    I've been thinking that I could wait until starbound hits beta before I update it, as then the game would probably not get any game changing updates anymore, but even now the stable updates are not really common either...

12. benibacon2

benibacon2 Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome mod! Sadly i don't have a digital copy of StarBound, but when i get one the first thing i will do is to download this mod :D . I also Really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like the Art on the top of the page.Can i use it for a profile picture for one of my accounts? PLEEEEASSEE? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?!?!?!

13. StarboundForLife

StarboundForLife Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is some animations not used in AVIAN's conversation which bugs me. But I got an idea to fill that spot which is make it so you can start a talk with AVIAN or try adding those unused animations to the mission and command talks (You know the upgrades and the default missions) or it can be something else that fits the other animations. But this mod is a great mod other than that.

14. jack timythy

jack timythy Big Damn Hero

make it for spirited giraffe alpha 5 plz

15. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

...it should work just fine as is.

16. crimsonwisp95

crimsonwisp95 Void-Bound Voyager

i cant figure how to install it whats the base folder? if its out on it own (the mod ) it wont let me log in, then if its in a folder my regular ai pops up.

17. QuietFoxGaming

QuietFoxGaming Seal Broken

The BASE folder is with all the others, just look for "Folder BASE" all folders are sorted in ABC order, I believe.

crimsonwisp95 likes this.
  18. crimsonwisp95

crimsonwisp95 Void-Bound Voyager

... yea ii took a look and noticed there is a folder literally named "base folder" thanks you it completely slipped passed me... lol thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1439759253][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if it would be possible to put missions for her or maybe different dialogue options for her. she is awesome so it feels like a shame that i can barely see the mod in action now.

19. dj_lun4

dj_lun4 Orbital Explorer

I think it would be a lot more helpful if there was a video showing how to install

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Install like any other mod. You'll need the AVIAN base folder and any of the folders for the races you want.