1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED A.V.I.A.N. Avian Core

Artificial Visual Intelligent Assistance Network

1. hypergen8

hypergen8 Guest

thanks for this from me, i dislike said items as well so this is very helpful, thanks.

2. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

Np, just as long as it's for personal use.

3. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

4. Mr. the dude

Mr. the dude Intergalactic Tourist

Oh this mod has a forum page!

Well here's my review:

Cool mod bro 11/10 IGN

5. enderlordmc

enderlordmc Big Damn Hero

my only problem with this mod is the lack of unique lines for FU, though I've heard there's a compatibility patch in the works. i want to see how she acts in the frozen wastes.

6. Moonlit-Comet

Moonlit-Comet Void-Bound Voyager

Would it be a problem if I made a few edits to the sprites, for personal use? I'm honestly not a fan of bird boobs and I could very well edit the sprites to remove them.

7. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

If someone edits a mod in a forest, would anyone know about it?

It's fine as long as you don't upload without permission from cgeta.

There is?
    :p

8. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

Cgeta updated A.V.I.A.N. with a new update entry:

Stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. spiraluna

spiraluna Big Damn Hero

Thank god that this is being kept up to date. Really loved using this mod.

I've noticed some issues with Frackin' Universe in the version prior to this one where they've added extra SAIL dialog, which shows the generic SAIL avatar.

Does either this version fix that issue or is it possible to have AVIAN have a default animation included for those circumstances?

10. Las La

Las La Orbital Explorer

Current branch, uhh I mean version is currently focused on keeping it up to date and fixing any kinks with vanilla starbound. Though the 'generic SAIL' should hopefully be fixed in Frackin Universe for non-custom races. I might re-do the Frackin Universe dialog for the next update.
    Tbh, I didn't initially know the generic SAIL showing was happening with Frackin Universe, because the people bringing it up didn't stick around long enough to tell me what mods they were using, nor tell me what the dialog was.

I also might as well mention this here too, the A.v.i.a.n radiomessages playing backwards will not be fixed, because nobody noticed it :p

11. spiraluna

spiraluna Big Damn Hero

To be fair, I'd noticed it at the time while I was using the Ningen race mod. I removed AVIAN before testing it out on any other race so not sure the status with the vanilla races.

12. drathi

drathi Void-Bound Voyager

Love this mod, but just want it to be multiplayer compatible lol

13. olsenitis

olsenitis Void-Bound Voyager

can you please make this a race it would be awesome kind of like the a.i race
    please

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  14. drathi

drathi Void-Bound Voyager

Its a fucking avian ._.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  15. olsenitis

can you please make a npc for this wonderful mod

16. warbrand2

warbrand2 Subatomic Cosmonaut

just make a blue avian.

17. olsenitis

its really a sprite change

18. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Is this mod compatible with the Felins race mod?

19. chimerick

chimerick Intergalactic Tourist

I have one suggestion: is there any way to replace the AI tile interface on the ships of custom races with custom AIs? The screen, when used, displays AVIAN, as do all the messages, but the tile itself on, say, the Avali or the Felin races have their respective AI interface tiles, and not the adorable AVIAN one I've come to love on my Floran and Novakid characters. Think there's any way around this?

20. ArtificialKilo

ArtificialKilo Master Chief

upload_2018-3-5_17-34-58.png
    Found something that needs fixing. Love the mod though! (Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this.)

Natural Aura and ChronoHyperion like this.