1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED A.V.I.A.N. FreeWare Edition Cheap Birdy.2

A simpler, multicolored version of everyone's favorite bird AI.

1. leinglo

leinglo Phantasmal Quasar

leinglo submitted a new mod:

A.V.I.A.N. FreeWare Edition - A simpler, multicolored version of everyone's favorite bird AI.

Read more about this mod...

Comito likes this.
  2. leinglo

3. leinglo

leinglo updated A.V.I.A.N. FreeWare Edition with a new update entry:

Cheap Birdy.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Biofreak192

Biofreak192 Void-Bound Voyager

what was the name of the original folder before you split it to individual races? soo i can delate it and replace soo only affect the avian race

5. builderman1q2w3e4r

builderman1q2w3e4r Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wait..
    'Freeware editon'?
    Do i have to PAY for a full edition?
    Fuck this shit.

6. leinglo

avianfw. The new folders just have an extension for which race they apply to.

Since when have you ever had to pay for a mod, mate? I'm not even sure how that would work. As HintOfMint said, it's just a creative title. Main mod was, is, and will still be free.

I...might. I'd have to take the time to figure it out. I don't really use Steam Workshop to begin with.

7. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

yyyyeeeaaahhh while it might seem a bit silly for him to think that, ever since that whole "Skyrim Paid Modding" Fiasco a year ago people have been rather... eeeehhhh... paranoid about that kind of thing.

8. leinglo

Oh. Oh, dear. Somebody actually tried to do that? I didn't know. I'm guessing it didn't stick, but what exactly happened?

9. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Long story incredibly short: Bethesda and Valve both had the "bright" idea of allowing "paid mods" to be hosted on steam workshop. A few modders bit, but most were against the very concept. And the users of mods were almost unanimuously against it (obviously since they would be the one getting the crap end of the deal in all of this). A lot of fighting, a lot of angry emails, a lot of pointing out just how awful these "paid mods" were, and the paid modding was pulled in less than a week.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016