A tale of Dragons and Sweetrolls: The Skyrim thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by hatakesans, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Indeed, plus that little extra damage you can do when you play as a Khajiit c:

2. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

Some screens of Kakashi-Sensei taking a well deserved rest at Proudspire after several months of adventuring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  3. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

I am fully aware of that, combine that with a Khajit and you do great damage, I just want the ability to disarm your opponents, knock them back or paralyze them through power attacking in different directions, since none of the power attacks give an extra effect at all.

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  4. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

That dragon's nest had gotten troublesome lately. Here is the time line of the cleanup job.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  5. alextulinov

alextulinov Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I kinda was dissapointed in the mages college since it was go here kill/find this not like lectures or actual magic related stuff
    --- Post updated ---
    em I remember one time I was fighting a a dragon but shot a nearby mammoth by accident and agroed 2 giants which didn't even try to fight the dragon,I couldn't even load a save since it was too far back.in the end I killed them all,toes never tasted so good
    --- Post updated ---
    em I remember one time I was fighting a a dragon but shot a nearby mammoth by accident and agroed 2 giants which didn't even try to fight