1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed A silly question about pre ordering

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Aidan, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidan

Aidan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, I'm sort of apologetic for asking this silly question, I just really do not want to miss my chance, but my question is.. Will I be able to pre order next month? I won't get my next allowance until next month, and I quit my job a couple months ago. (16) Anyways enough of that, just weird about pre orders since this will be my first one. Ive been wanting to pre order for a while now. Anyways so yeah that is the only question.

-Aidan:DD This game is going to be my favorite game, I can just see it.

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

You'll be able to pre-order until the game launches. Can't say 100%, but you can be pretty sure beta won't have been announced and over in a month from now. You should be all set!

3. Aidan

Aidan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks a bunch! I'm happy you put up with this silly question, which was mostly asked due to me being paranoid about these things. :)

4. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Of course! If you have any other questions ask away.

Oh and a question is only silly if the answer is displayed in 100 other threads and the poster ignores them. Even then you'll prob still get an answer from someone lol

WoxandWarf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.