RP A ship lost in space

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Feb 24, 2014.

1. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Name: Bob
    Appearance: image.jpg
    Race: Floran
    Personal History: Bob lived in a Floran village then some glitch arrived and taught him space travel so he went in a spaceship and a year later randomly landed on the stardust to get some fuel then when the ship deactivated Bob was in his spaceship oblivious after a while he came out to a deactivated ship.
    Hobbies: stabby stabby, flying around shooting stuff, hunting, and exploring.
    Skills: unexpectedly became a good marksman simply by shooting things, also very enthusiastic and hard to get down.
    Fears: Hylotl Bob had bad experiences in past.
    Personality: enthusiastic

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Take this out and put it in the OOC. That's what it is for. Also, can't you make anything that doesn't take you less than a minute to type? I mean seriously, rp GM's accept people that put time into their work. It shows a kind of dedication. If you are going to be applying for rp's, then I suggest reading the forum rules first.

CondescendedWow likes this.
  3. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

(OOC, how many guys are shooting me?)

4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

(probably most are focused on Torlax, while you are picking off people w/your sniper)

5. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

((he actually has a AR most likely, and there are probably 20 or so people shooting at both of us split up, I took out 4 so 16 remaining unless I completely forgot that you took out one or two.))
    EDIT: legitimate props to crits for his post about putting work and thought into your character... Thank you, twas beautiful.

6. Paladin

((Alright thanks.))
    With the raiders distracted, Jackson was able to fire off a few bursts.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  7. Paladin

Almost as if an afterthought, Jackson checked his pouches, and found a grenade inside. He quickly threw it into the biggest cluster of raiders, and hit the deck.

8. CondescendedWow

((There's probably something more like 4 left now, I doubt these guys are going to be a challenge :] )) As soon as the remaining enemies realized that their numbers have been cut down they start to move towards the door to hopefully outrun this group and screw the others. Torlax quickly draws his pistol and shoots the last one going out the door in the leg, but the others made it out. "Crap, Jackson go after them. I'll take care of this guy".

9. Paladin

Jackson muttered an affirmative, and ran after the raiders, gun trained on their last position.

10. Paladin

As soon as Jackson stepped into the hallway, he was immediately barraged by plasma and bullet fire.
    Taking cover behind a doorframe, he blindly fired into the hallway, hitting two of the raiders.
    When the last ran out of ammo, Jackson quickly fired a three-round burst into the heart.
    As the last raider fell backwards, Jackson turned his head back into the room.
    "Clear!"

11. CondescendedWow

As Torlax stomps on the arm of the one he shot in the leg earlier he quickly replies in a stiff tone "Solid, let's get the remainders tied up and search the ship for any surviving crew and/or civilians" He pulls the guys hair while holding his head up and whispers into his ear "You're going away for a VERY long time" with an upstanding emphasis on the VERY in that sentence.