RP A ship lost in space

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

Jackson checked his Pulse Rifle, loading a new clip into the gun. Looking up, he nodded towards Torlax "Let's move."

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

After walking back the way that they came, Qwerty turned a corner, then immediately came back around it, almost slamming into Steve, 'There is a group of bandits around the bandits that we killed at the armory. THEY ARE EATING THEM!' he shout whispered to Steve

3. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

((This…got a little dark didn't it.)) "Well… should I roast them?"

4. critsarecool

'that would be a good idea.' he said, turning the corner and shooting one in the head

5. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Torlax nods to Jackson, coks his pistols and starts jogging towards the atrium.

6. Paladin

Jackson stared at the scene before him. He shuddered, then began to slowly follow Torlax, his eyes almost glazed over.

7. CondescendedWow

As Torlax reaches the doorway leading into the atrium he readies his pistols, looks through the crack in the doorway and sees how many armed men there are and there are even some women scouting the area. "Okay, are you ready?" staring at Jackson with an incredibly serious look on his face.

8. CondescendedWow

((I'm gonna post this to let you guys know that we're like 10-20 posts away from finishing and we shouldn't stop now))

9. Paladin

"Y-Yeah." He spoke, his hands twitching nervously. "L-let's just get this over with."

10. walrusman72

Steven sprinted forward, firing steam out of mouth, searing the man on point. ((I'm BAAAAACK!))

11. critsarecool

After shooting the last Bandit in the chest a few times, Qwerty stepped over the bodies and continued on his way, but slower. "We are gonna have to be a bit more stealthy now so that we won't get caught up by that kind of stuff, kay?'

12. walrusman72

"Alright...Lets move" He said. Happily, they arrived at the engine room without much trouble afterwards. "OK! Lets get you fitted into a heat suit and we can get this thing a movin'!"

13. critsarecool

'Now why in the world would I need a heat suit? I'm an awoken bot just like you, dingus.'

14. walrusman72

"Well, I'm not sure your body can handle temperatures rivaling the sun.

15. critsarecool

'Oh. Yah, I might need that heat suit then.' He said, scratching the back of his head.

16. CondescendedWow

((Tears are falling from my eyes)) "Ok... HONEEEEEY I'M HOOOOOME!!!!" Torlax shouted sprinting into the large group of heavily armed enemies with his pistols being unloaded onto the targets.
    unfortunately the enemy have very good accuracy and quickly force Torlax into cover after taking down 3 of the opposing. Torlax then signaled for Jackson to move.

17. critsarecool

After getting into the heat suit, Qwerty downloaded a map of the engine room, just in case. The bot was hot-headed, literally, and an older model.

18. CondescendedWow

Torlax figured waiting probably isn't the best thing to do when you're being shot at so he jumped out of cover (literally) and he climbed onto the upper level and started beating down the nearest of the opposing with the butts of his pistols.

19. Paladin

Jackson stayed behind the wall, firing his Pulse Rifle at the enemies, dividing their attention between him and Torlax.

20. CondescendedWow

Torlax gets a funny idea and grabs one of their helmets and throws it at the nearest enemy, it stuns him for enough time so Torlax can get close and he snapmares him over the railing then he shoots him in the head. Making some more progress towards defeating the opposing.