RP A ship lost in space

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

Jackson muttered something in reply and clenched his Pulse Rifle tighter.

2. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Got something to say? Jackson?" Torlax asked almost as if he had a natural authority over Jackson. ((sorry, I've been on and off all day))

3. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

"Hey. We need to keep our heads cool if we are going to do this alright? The Atruim is right up ahead… About 100 yards. If we aren't together on this, then we will all die."

4. CondescendedWow

"Relax" Torlax leaned against nothing nonchalantly then said "Now that I know I can made a butt-ton of moula on this bust, I can really try!" He then realised what he was leaning up against and then dropped to the ground "I'm a good shot though..."

5. walrusman72

"… *we are so dead*…" whispers Steven

6. CondescendedWow

"Hey, I remember seeing these guys on a wanted board and capture for every single one of them returned dead or alive is over 100k. Depending on how many of these guys there are which I assume more than 10, WE CAN MAKE MILLIONS... maybe only a couple million but still, MILLIONS" Torlax faking a chanting crowd by breathily exhaling.

7. CondescendedWow

"COME ON PEOPLE, FAME, FORTUNE, POWER, ANYTHING YOU WANT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE AND BELIEVE THAT WE CAN KILL THESE DICKS AND THAT WE CAN SAVE THE SHIP AND WE CAN BE KNOWN AS RENOUNED HEROES OF THE COSMOS. Hope, is what we got and strength is what we get from hope and strength... Well strength is what we use to kill and/or capture these guys. NOW WHO'S WITH ME!!!" Torlax raising his voice to a shout hoping that this half-baked pep talk will pump up the team and lead them to victory.

8. Paladin

Jackson walked past Torlax "Floran, kindly shut up. If your going to be this loud when we take on the raiders on the Bridge, I'd rather have a plastic doll with me. At least it know how to stay quiet. "

9. CondescendedWow

"At least you said kindly, I think you're starting to warm up to me" Torlax said with a slightly sarcastic smile.

10. CondescendedWow

((anybody here?))

11. Paladin

((I am))

12. CondescendedWow

((I am really back and forth with this lately... :zzz: )) "well, no matter. I'll prove to you that I'm more useful than... A doll..." Torlax had a confused look on his face wondering why Jackson had compared him to a doll.

13. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

"U-uhm, excuse me but... I don't have any weapons.." Said a small voice from the back, a small wave from the hylotl confirming who it belonged to. "I mean, I can stay out of the way if you'd prefer."

14. CondescendedWow

"Ooooh, yeaaa. Umm how are you with knives or guns?" Torlax questioned.

15. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

"I'm pretty terrible with guns, so I guess a knife would be fine... I just never expected to have to hurt someone intentionally while here." She said rather gloomy, refusing to make eye contact with the group.

16. CondescendedWow

Torlax said with a gleeful smile "If you don't want to, you can hang back but this is a matter of life and death so the more bodies the higher a chance of survival" Torlax then pulled out his impervium knife and showed it to Manami "you can use this if you change your mind" he then handed it to her and slowly walked towards the atrium.

17. CondescendedWow

((Okay I'll post on the OOC thread when we start the atrium battle because I want everyone to be online when we start possibly the final battle of this standing RP, and then once this RP I'll have a special prize for you guys... sorta, if you want, night. ))

18. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Come on steve, lets get going to the engines.' Qwerty began walking towards the back of the ship where the engines were.

19. CondescendedWow

(( *rubs eyes* I don't even know why I'm awake right now )) "C'mon, the rest of you we've gotta go to finish off these marauders" Torlax stated almost acting as the leader.

20. walrusman72

"Alright Qwerty... I'm coming."