Modding Help A roommate mod with specific features

Discussion in 'Mods' started by vgamer1991, Jun 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. vgamer1991

vgamer1991 Space Spelunker

Hey guys, I know we all wish there was a roommate mod. Well I’ve got some ideas for what a roommate mod should include. Let me know what you guys think about my ideas and if anyone wants to build this mod as I specify in this post, I’d appreciate that.
    My ideas are that instead of the wedding ring there would be a roommate pendant that would sell at Pierre’s shop at about 5 hearts, and it would work on dateable NPC’s only. There would be roommate rooms (identical to spouse rooms). Any NPC love interests would remain intact. This could also work on dateable NPCs created by the player using an existing NPC making mod, although spouse/roommate rooms would have to be created for them. The house would get bigger by one room for every roommate added, up to a max of 2 roommates and a spouse. You can’t have children with your roommates but you can still have children with your spouse. All in all, the main farmhouse could become a mansion that would definitely be a force to be reckoned with. What do you guys think? Could anyone please make this mod for me? Also it should be open source in case anyone wants to make changes after the main mod is finished. Thanks guys!

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a cool idea but it would be a little hard to code all that conditions and features, however I think that is possible,
      You should take this idea to the official discord of Stardew Valley to the section of "making-mods", or post this in some thread where modders check frequently, because it is very possible that this post will go unnoticed here.
      You could also directly ask a modder who is dedicated to coding (like Aedenthorn) to see if they are interested in your idea.

• Maneduliiii

Maneduliiii Seal Broken

Where's the mod? I really needed it :((((