A random question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EBWonder, Sep 22, 2017.

1. EBWonder

EBWonder Seal Broken

if you get married to a same sex partner and have expanded your house to include a nursery, do you still have a kid? I'm not up to that point in the game, but i thought the wisdom of the forums could answer this for me.

• Ltfightr

Ltfightr Subatomic Cosmonaut

You are given the option to adopt.

• EBWonder

EBWonder Seal Broken

I had a notion that Harvey came over with a jar or a turkey baster, but adoption works too.

chatwincakes likes this.
        • chatwincakes

chatwincakes Starship Captain

LOL ^^^^ this :lickitung:

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah Harvey. Always a consummate professional.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

That's funny. Before I chose Harvey as a husband I actually considered going the same sex route. Maru and my character were getting very close so I don't think it would have been that difficult to continue down that story line. But Demetrius got very strange telling me not to interfere with Maru's career, that she was destined for greatness. I backed off and started pursuing Harvey. I did check out the wiki and it said that the same sex partners adopt children, up to two just like normal. From a cut scene I had with Leah it's appears she, bats for the other team, as my husband would put it. It really is too bad I can't do some match making, Leah and Maru would make a great couple. Science and Art go very well together. Frankly I'd love it if my character could help others find their life partners. Who would you match if you could?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Fixed that for ya. :poke:

Reneeisxena likes this.