1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

A new Starbound picture

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Darthkitten, Feb 6, 2013.

1. It's just a sine wave.:p

Mokunen likes this.
  2. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

It looks lonely.

3. Crimsondeath

Crimsondeath Star Wrangler

It's my tag. Unbelievably Stupid Cosmic Moron.

4. DakoShark

DakoShark Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah! And I bet in game it would be so much more awesome cause a lot of he screens are animated. ^^

DoomShooter likes this.
  5. Attack_Fish

Attack_Fish Phantasmal Quasar

It would be WAY cool if when you walked by that poster of the human, you might see an alien parasite inside you and the doors would shut down and quarantine you!!!

6. dat outfit. I wants it.

7. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

Nice door.

8. Torque

Torque Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome fridge. Could I store some food there? :) Also overpowered fishaxe right there.

9. Mokunen

Mokunen Void-Bound Voyager

It wouldn't surprise me if it doubled as a storage device. I just hope we don't have to store food in it to prevent/slow spoiling like in Don't Starve.

10. Leokins

I keep my science experiments in the fridge.

11. TheLoanArranger

TheLoanArranger Ketchup Robot

So this appears to be a moon base yet the character isn't wearing a space suit... possibly a pressurized base with its own atmosphere? Really hope this is a thing and it's not just that breathing isn't in yet. :cautious:

Mokunen likes this.
  12. Leokins

Maybe building a base helps negate the bad effects of not having an atmosphere. :yeahhhh:

Mokunen likes this.
  13. Zellman

Zellman Existential Complex

Very cool picture. I like the loneliness of it. Makes me want to rescue her and bring her to the space station to join my happy crew.

Off-Topic: that is the sad title for a thread. For the next two weeks people will be commenting and bumping this thread up in the forum, and I will repeatedly be trolled by thinking there is a new picture... :sadface:

14. Leokins

A miniature version of your avatar shows on the bottom right of the OP's avatar on the left side of the thread's name if you've posted on it.

15. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Looks pretty cool. I quite like the details of the human items. I'm curious what USCM is. It might be United States Colonial Marines (an Alien reference, and maybe the upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines), and might even be a custom sign image of some sort

16. Zellman

Zellman Existential Complex

This is true, and thanks for reminding me. But I think that more original titles than: "New Pic from IRC" and "Tiy just shared this screenie on Twitter" would be helpful.

17. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

I want to know what those screens are analyzing, or if it's just purely cosmetic.

18. Leokins

Cosmetology.

Roxie Stables likes this.