A New Challenger Has Appeared

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by DatorSin, Aug 24, 2013.

?

Who is your great master and overlord?

1. Dator

35.7%
  2. Dator

21.4%
  3. Dator

21.4%
  4. Dator

21.4%
  1. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

Since I'm so kind, you are head slave, you keep other slaves in line and you might become a warrior for me some day.

Core likes this.
  2. Solomon Darling

Solomon Darling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Huh, we'll see about that, Floran.

I guess I'll just have to...

( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Trim your plans. :cool:

Core likes this.
  3. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

You can be official zoo animal of Mortuus. How does that sound? Human.

Core likes this.
  4. Solomon Darling

I think you should play zoo with the Apex and the Avians. Stick to your gardening, Floran. Let the humans, the true superior race rule the universe.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a galaxy to conquer.

Core likes this.
  5. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

We aren't afraid to feast on you. Besides, I'm only teasing about the zoo. You can offer your technologies as a human representative.

Core likes this.
  6. Solomon Darling

Daashi sure isn't afraid to feast on me :facepalm:

But why would I act as a representative, my friend Floran, if I can have the universe to myself?:sarcasm:

Core likes this.
  7. DragZ

DragZ Tentacle Wrangler

Welcome to the community Dator, you remind me of some one I know.. not saying it's a good or bad thing but, uhh have fun.

Core likes this.
  8. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

Because if we have our way, you won't be able to get your freedom later. Join now before it's too late later.
    Plus we will share some of our technologies in return.

Core likes this.
  9. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

Thank you for a welcome. May I ask if you want to serve?

Core likes this.
  10. Solomon Darling

We can share an allegiance, like equals. But I bow to no one! Specially someone who eats my kin for breakfast.

Core likes this.
  11. Core

Core Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I actually made another bird just like this, with different clothes, and called him Warrior Core :lolwut: So I'll get to use it finally :DD

12. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

T
    I suppose that would work.

Conquest shows no mercy. I will put quite the bounty on your head if you deny the inevitable.

Core likes this.
  13. MrDrMuffinPants

MrDrMuffinPants Void-Bound Voyager

Pshhh galactic conquest is for wimps, I already conquered time space and the universe twice. But I gave up both times for Scandinavian hookers. Anyways if you want some help with that just ask!

Core likes this.
  14. Solomon Darling

If you are too much of a coward to come after me yourself, then I shall gladly keep all of your headhunter's heads as proof of what happens to those who oppose... The Darling Supremacy! :cool:

Now I shall go to bed, 'cause no evil genius can conquer the universe without his beauty sleep. :cautious:

Core likes this.
  15. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

H
    I suppose you can serve as an ally. Any title you'd like to be put down for good sir?

Sleep well. You may find you want to work with me. After all, I'm only an authoritative figure. You should bring your technology to the table.

Core likes this.
  16. MrDrMuffinPants

Hmmm.... go ahead and put me down as "Muffin Lord" I got this really cool public toilet a few days ago that can travel through space and time. Also I will only help you if you give me the rights to every goat that you end up possesing

Core likes this.
  17. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

Sure, why not. I see no harm in giving you goats. We have other lifeforms to feed on.

Core likes this.
  18. Krutz

Krutz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Dator! Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to say that I won't server you. :(
    However, If MrDrMuffinPants permits it, i'll shall serve under him. (Since he has conquered the universe twice and whatnot) (plus, he has a monocle)

But, if you and MrDrMuffinPants do become allies. I will be your ally's servant... so to speak

Core likes this.
  19. MrDrMuffinPants

I shall permit this, and als- FU*C I CLOSED OUT OF MY MOVIE!!!.... Anyways you can serve under me as a personal guard, considering that sword.

Core likes this.
  20. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

It appears we have what we will call a muffin knight. Your fate is decided by our Muffin friend.

Core likes this.