A little help with my ship.

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Scottvrakis, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Scottvrakis

Scottvrakis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I had to use console commands in order to upgrade my ship, since the market dealer wouldn't sell me the upgrade, even though I did all the quests, so now that I did that, My SAIL hasn't updated it's tech, so now I'm stuck on Eagle level tech, is there a command or way to fix this?

The mods I'm using are:

Arm Cannons 0.9,
    Easy Ingots v1.3.2,
    Frackin' Universe_MWv1A,
    Galactic Shops 1.1 by Tremerion,
    Gardenbot2rc8,
    GPR Mapper v1.4
    Ore Plants + (RAMs version) v12.0.

2. Don Leo

Don Leo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had this problem. I couldn't upgrade my Matter manipulator because it didn't give me the option, even after finishing every single quest.

A thread on Reddit named "seeking admin commands to fix my matter manipulator" had the answer. Apparently I can't post links because I've never posted before.

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeBeamaxe6" }

this admin command will make the option show in SAIL. Depends on the level of your MM. I think I had to use Beamaxe 7 or 5 for the chain of upgrades to start working again. I don't know the exact command to upgrade the ship though but maybe this can help find answers.

I didn't have any of the mods you mentioned so it may be a game bug.

EDIT: I just found that the matter manipulator thing is not a bug but a feature. It's not supposed to go up higher in this build. This makes the wiki kind of misleading.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  3. EPICNINJA2

EPICNINJA2 Void-Bound Voyager

/aiaction { "action": "EnableCommand", "command": "upgradeShip8" }
    This admin command will make the option Upgrade to Condor Class show in SAIL.
    Change the 8 to what ever as long as its 8 or under and SAIL will give you the respecting ship tier upgrade.
    This is using only the MechArachnid mod I'm not sure if it's just that I'll try and find out.
    Glad Giraffe Update 3.

4. EPICNINJA2

EPICNINJA2 Void-Bound Voyager

nope it wasnt its buolt in