A few suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GooseOnTheLoose, Apr 10, 2020.

1. GooseOnTheLoose

GooseOnTheLoose Aquatic Astronaut

I just returned to the game after a long break, and I'm still really enjoying it. These have probably been suggested before, but here are a few things I think would add to the game:

1. More tangible bonuses for getting married that vary with your spouse. Like if you could get a blue chicken for marrying Shane, for instance. On this note, the work done by your spouse on your farm should make more sense. If I have sprinklers everywhere, it's a little underwhelming when they tell me they watered the plants. Or if I already have the autofeeders, and they say they fed the animals.

2. If your child and spouse pass eachother by, it would be cool if they had a short interaction of some sort.

3. It would be nice to have a small icon over animals that are ready to be milked. It's easy to forget if I milked my goat yesterday, so I usually have to just try and then click through the "your goat has no milk right now" message.

4. It would be nice if tutorial-related dialogue went away after the first year or so. I'm several years into one farm and Mayor Lewis just told me that I can use a sycthe to remove dead crops.

5. It would be cool if there was a way to slightly influence your luck on upcoming days. Like if you could make an offering of sorts to the oracle, and offering valuable goods could increase your luck the next day by a tiny amount.

6. It would be cool to be able to put small objects like the model ship on top of shelves and dressers - basically any furniture with a flat top.

I also want to say thank you - this is a truly lovely game.

avianshiro likes this.