A Few Suggestions and a Few Bugs

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Blue, May 9, 2018.

1. Blue

Blue Former Staff

Have festivals with competitive nature list out a score board after it's done so you can see who got second place and how far ahead 1st place actually was.

Make the egg festival pop up a "are you ready?' box when someone talks to Lewis, rather than whomever talked to him being able to just outright decide for everyone to start the egg hunt.

Show a player head in the bottom right of the screen with ZZZ when someone is in bed and waiting for others.

A couple bugs I noticed.
    - Water in the the cat bowl will only show for the player who filled it and no one else.
    - I was on floor 3 of the cave, and my wife was on floor 4, she found a ladder down to 5 and then left the cave via the elevator.Then when I went down to floor 4 I couldn't find the ladder she used to get down to 5 and had to search all over again. It seems that when she left, the ladder down to 5 on floor 4 disappeared or the whole floor reset.
    - There are times quests complete when one of us did it, and times when they required us to do it ourselves. If a quest is shared, please add (Shared) to the title or something so we know.