A few questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wokkie, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Wokkie

Wokkie Space Hobo

Hi all,

First off, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE the game. The campaign is super fun and the creation tools are incredible. A new standard for editors, I believe. I made a quick campaign for a friend and it was pure fun to do.
    I wanted to ask a few questions that I can't seem to find on the forum:

- In one of the blog posts, I read that we could upload our maps/campaigns privately or publicly. I can't seem to find this option (I have the Switch version). Am I missing something, or is this currently not implemented? The campaign I made is specifically made for my friend and has some.. language that I wouldn't want kids to see, haha.

- Does anyone know if there will be an option to play campaigns co-op? The campaign I made was meant for 2 players and in creating the maps I was able to have 2 players, but unfortunately I wasn't able to play the campaign together with my friend, which would be amazing.

A few other questions seem to be answered in the latest post by the dev team, and I can't wait for those updates (faster skipping of battle animations and adding AI in online matches!).

If anyone has any info it would be appreciated!
    -Wokkie

Andreas5524 likes this.