1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed A few questions about the roadmap.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Mafurios, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafurios

Mafurios Lucky Number 13

So I was just wondering about the roadmap, is there a way to see when it was last updated and what the most recent changes are?
    also, when everything hits the 100% mark will that mean that the game is done and ready for sale or will it just be the mark where we can get our hands on the beta?

Either way take your time making this, I really like what I'm seeing so far.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  2. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

When the roadmap is at 100% the game will be ready for it's official launch.

Mafurios and Ἄνουβις like this.
  3. TrinityMoon and Mafurios like this.
  4. The roadmap at this moment is not the best way to keep track of the game, let's hope they update it. For now the Daily updates are, they are a more detailed progress into the game. :alien:

5. Flannicus90

Flannicus90 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Bacon is correct, the Roadmap hasn't been updated in a couple weeks. Skimming through the "dailies" gives you more details on what is being worked on currently, where it is at, and even provides delicious cake-flavored screenshots.
    It might be nice to see the roadmap revamped during beta, but for now, your best bet is keeping a weather eye to the blog updates. :D

Mafurios likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.