Modding Help A few directory probs.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by danmanr98, May 21, 2015.

1. danmanr98

danmanr98 Subatomic Cosmonaut

xD If only there was a 'Duck' race.
    Anyways, can you explain to me the meaning of "damagePoly", cos I saw that within the .projectile file, and I have absolutely no idea what it means.
    Code:
    "damagePoly" : [ [-28, 9.5], [2, 9.5], [13, 6.5], [20, 1.5], [20, -1.5], [17, -4.5], [1, -9.5], [-28, -9.5] ],

Also, sorry if i'm bothering you with too many questions :p (I'm new to programming, let alone Modding Starbound, as evident by my amature mistakes in regards to failing Directories).

2. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

3. danmanr98

hey, kayuko, I'm having this issue with collision detection. I'mma repost here what I put in the other Thread:

I just finished using this neat program.
    Problem: For what ever reason, the colisionbox is like, 0.3 * the size it shoud be.
    For example, I open Collisioner, Load my image, create a colision box suitable for it, and opening it ingame reviels (Via the DEBUG) that it's a lot smaller. confusion.

4. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

You should really join ##starbound-modding, colliders are what we're talking about right now :p

5. danmanr98

What's that~?

6. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Well, open your irc client (get one prior, but you should anyways if you're getting into modding), join the server irc.freenode.net and then join the channel ##starbound-modding (/join ##starbound-modding)