1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue A few bugs I encountered

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by LazerRay, Aug 1, 2016.

1. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I have encountered a few bugs the current versions of Starbound:

Merchants instantly drop dead when they are on screen, I think this might be related to running a custom race mod, I wonder if anyone else has seen this or know how to fix it.

Crew system fails if you gain two of the same role, new members don't appear on the ship and all interactions break. I have had this bug happen on different saves with and with out crew members following me, and it seems to happen when I get someone with the same role as an existing member.

Quests tend to auto fail after accepting them, I get this one a lot when attempting quests after hitting the "Accept" button, I immediately get the "Quest Failed" screen.

The Novakid's description of the Glitch flag uses the wrong race name, basically its the exact same description when the Novakids inspect their own flag (I found this one in the unpacked files while looking something up to work on a few mods)