WIP A character portrait and sprite overhaul mod I'm working on

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lamronni, Apr 19, 2020.

1. lamronni

lamronni Void-Bound Voyager

I'm working on a character overhaul mod for the bachelors. It's a stylized version of CA's portraits because I'm tbh a fan of the vanilla portraits and didn't wanna stray too far from that.

I've so far finished Alex, Shane and Sam's portraits but I've been having difficulty with the sprites, as seen by the image where there is a white line above Sam's head. I'll try to resolve the issue by using a different program to edit the sprite images.

As for now, I would like to know the opinions of people and the suggestions for the mod.

I haven't decided whether or not I should recreate an outfit for Alex since it's harder for me to do so because of his angle, and if I were to create an outfit for him I lack the creativity to fix up his closet. Cause I'm the generic hoodie and jacket person heh.

Well heh, I just wanna know what people think about the mod. Ok, that's all.

Attached Files:

• Eros DkAl

Eros DkAl Pangalactic Porcupine

They look cool! The only thing that I would advise you is not to leave transparent or semi-transparent pixels, these make the portraits look dirty. And if you don't want to change Alex's outfit maybe you can just recolor it.

• HCoggers

HCoggers Void-Bound Voyager

This is one of the best new portrait packs I've seen in a LONG time! Well done, I can't wait to see the rest!

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

These are wonderful :D!

• Mrs. Bumpkin

Mrs. Bumpkin Void-Bound Voyager

These look so good! Close to the vanilla but way better hair. Will you continue this for all NPCs?

• fallennephilim33

fallennephilim33 Void-Bound Voyager

This looks amazing! Especially Sam :) I can't wait to see the rest! Good job