REQUEST A cellar acting like one of the rooms of the house?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Bloodyfaery, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Bloodyfaery

Bloodyfaery Void-Bound Voyager

Hi everyone!

I'm a discreet player who is used to play with lots of your very cool mods! To me, it is magic, and I can't get tired of improving my farm with your amazing stuff.

However, after trying and failing to install correctly the Furniture Everywhere mod (the only one that resisted me), I'm making my first request/suggestion!
    Indeed, I'm desperate to have a cellar in which I could put my nice modded furniture! I've been searching and reading much of the threads and I couldn't find anything.

Do you think one of you guys could do something about it? Is it even possible? Did I miss a thing that has already been done? Heeeeeeelp! I NEED to put things in my cellar!

Thanks! ^^

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If Furniture Anywhere does not work, then your request is unlikely to be doable, since the natural ability for a location to have Furniture or for it to have Casks are mutually exclusive, you can try Casks Anywhere, but it still wont be able to change the actual cellar.

• Bloodyfaery

Bloodyfaery Void-Bound Voyager

Oh... ok! I hoped there would be a trick to make the cellar obtain this ability, even if I knew the furniture problem had already been given lots of thinking...
        Well, thank you for your answer, I guess I'll give another try to your Framework and my Furniture everywhere issue!