1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

a Bug just trolled me so hard...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matthanic, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Matthanic

Matthanic Phantasmal Quasar

sooo... this happend:
    8d05af4bb53e084719091253535bd15c.png
    i opened the golden chest on the top of the hill with the Skeleton Key and i saw it falling down and i rushed over here just to find it hanging over there...
    for a second i thought this was the intentional way of getting... you know:
    'you think you cant get it without enough rusty jetpacks or a photon jetpack but if you open in with the Skeleton Key it will fall and then you can get it...'
    but i turned out to be bugged :/ would have been awesome if that was a way of getting it...

INFO: i was playing Huntress on RainStorm with these items and difficulty if that matters:
    03c1eb8724af1315c27f01679c858ae6.png
    (pretty lucky run if you ask me)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    • Neoji

Neoji Seal Broken

That's a very interesting troll picture you got there wish I had the one final boss dropped the keycard but the other player grabbed it instantly that and it's not really a bug but it lowers the chances of him dropping a log, here's another instead
      [​IMG]
      just a fyi I accidentally dashed through the wall and ended up on top of it the way to get it is a invisible ladder.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
      • Matthanic

Matthanic Phantasmal Quasar

i love that chest for the reason that its classic gaming way of getting it,
        i got it the first time i saw it... when i got it with my friend he had no idea how to get it ;)
        on the other note:
        golden chests seem to be haunted with mean tricks, high places or bugs... almost like it was designed that way :rofl:

• Bob_boberson

Bob_boberson Space Penguin Leader

Same exact thing happened to me today :/ Explorer Key at your own risk I guess.