1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed A booboo with a 4-pack.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Regal Kain, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

Hey, sorry to bother, after a brief search (The front page of this particular forum and the stickies) I couldn't find an answer my particular issue, I recently bought another 4-pack to throw out to a few people. However I made the mistake of claiming the 4-pack on my Humble Bundle account, is there anyway to un-claim this? So that I can distribute the individual links to friends so that they can claim it?

2. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

You should try emailing Humble's support and see if they can remove it from your account.

3. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

On the very bottom left of a Humble page there's a change email address button, could probably just use that.

4. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

I alreadyhave, but they have an auto-mated e-mail saying it might be a week or so until they can look at my request.

I'll look into it, my worry with that, was that it would just change the entire 4-pack to another e-mail. They recently changed Humble Bundle's setup and stuff, and I don't like it. :(

5. Mizehra

Mizehra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you mean that you claimed the page with the four links on it, this is completely fine, and actually makes for a handy method to get back to the page easily. The four keys on the page can still be claimed by individuals if you have already claimed the page on which they reside, so no worries there. The only way you could make it so they keys can't be claimed by someone else is if you go to each of the links on the page and register them to your email. I actually did the same thing, claimed the page of my four pack, and there weren't problems distributing the keys in the four pack to my friends. Once I was done, I simply unclaimed the key with the button in the... Bottom right, I think?

:) Hope this cleared up your worry.

ErekoseDM likes this.
  6. Synien

Synien Void-Bound Voyager

So you've already distributed keys to your friends? Do you happen to know if having done this the steam beta keys will go directly to them or if the keys will all be mailed to you (since you bought it) to be distributed again?
    I have a four pack and I haven't touched anything, not even claimed the page with the four links cause I was afraid of stuffing it up.

On the topic of wrongly claimed humble keys, I've done that, accidentally linked a gift bundle to my account and it was a quick and easy fix, a matter of a few hours not a week +

7. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

Oh awesome, thanks a bunch man. This helps a lot.

Also, anyone know why Starbound's posting thing here, is screwed up? It tries to "autocorrect" me, and won't let me type as fast as I normally do. =/

8. Mizehra

Mizehra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, I walked through this with one of my friends who I gave one of the keys to. The key basically unlocks one purchase of the pixel tier game on humble bundle, which you then get to claim. The page on humble bundle where you can download your soundtrack should have a link near the top that you can click through, which takes you to the starbound 'redeem' page, where you can put in your email address.

Hope this helps!

9. Synien

Synien Void-Bound Voyager

-Thanks so much it did :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.