RELEASED A Bigger, Better Hilltop

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by XCube591, Feb 11, 2017.

1. XCube591

XCube591 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ok updated the map, also removed the invisible wall on the bridge to grandpas grave :) Tell me if its still doing it

Zalkyria likes this.
    • KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

When I try to enter the farm from Marnie's area/Cindersap Forest, I get trapped somewhere in the map and can only move left and right.

Edit: Don't mind me, I forgot to remove OmniFarm from my mod folder! Love this map, thanks for the great work!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
      • lifenoodles

lifenoodles Void-Bound Voyager

this is incredible! I'd absolutely be interested in any other map mods you wanted to make

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

This is awesome, makes it so much easier to organize my animals and my crops and my fruit trees but not be so massive that there's all this wasted space. I was wondering though what the odds were making one all green, like Voltaic123 did, but with the river still there?

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

I absolutely love this rendition of this map, but i noticed a few squares are blocked off; you can't place anything on them nor traverse across them. I feel like they're in the same places as the bridges you removed from OP's files, but I'm not entirely sure. Here are some screenshots I took. If you could either fix them or add the river back, that would be awesome, I *really* want to use your map <3

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

• lannihamm

All fixed! Thanks so much!

• lannihamm

I've noticed another quirk in your map @Voltaic123 ; it seems like the only place the hilltop ores spawn are directly in front of the stairs where the dirt hasn't been replaced by grass. Is this an issue on my end or something that anyone else has noticed yet?

• Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

By chance.. are you using a mod that changes the rates and/or allows other rock types to spawn on your farm? I know that Nishtra's mod has a config file where you white list soil types for the ores to spawn on, and by default, only dirt is white-listed.

• lannihamm

omg that's probably it.

Timidx3 likes this.
                    • TechTrolls

TechTrolls Void-Bound Voyager

When I try to enter the map on the east exit of the farm WITH A HORSE, it glitches. When you press the key to move, it exits you out of the map again.
                      I can enter fine when dismounted. Any way you can fix this?

• XCube591

XCube591 Subatomic Cosmonaut