Dev Blog 9th May - Bless This Spess

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, May 9, 2017.

1. RumbleStork

RumbleStork Space Hobo

what exactly do you mean by space stations, I've been looking for one all day... still haven't found one. even tried spawning in a transponder, for some reason it didn't work

2. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

You can see them in this blog post.
    The thing closest to the sun in the first gif is a station. You'll need a mech to beam down there.
    To use the transponder, you need to be on your ship. Then use it like a blueprint; it will ask you to set a name and description for your station, then to set your orbit. DO NOT close the window before your station appears in orbit and the transponder is gone.
    (To check the absolute basics, be sure you are using the latest unstable update. It's not in the full game yet)

Kawa likes this.
  3. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Is it just me or does the space combat seem completely broken? At the moment it seems impossible.....little swarms of impossible to outrun and hard to hit enemies without any way to heal your mech.....what exactly are they going for here?

4. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

The high-tier combat (it scales with the threat level of the star) seem indeed to be imbalanced; the low level ones are quite easy even with your first mech if you use the drill to block melee attackers.
    HOWEVER, this isn't really the thread to discuss this; instead, use this thread.

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Kawa likes this.
  6. Strendis

Strendis Big Damn Hero

All a im worry about is when this update will be released i hope you guys add an option to lock everything ... or better option will be to add specyfic friend able to customize station and/or checking stuff in lockers and chests ... If someone will play on server and any random can come out of nowhere and destroy your hard work ... thats could be a failure. Add option to add specyfic friends to main room of station ... also i hope you will add few more "structures", more rooms for "colony in space". Rooms like half cirlce 2tiles x 3tiles and a small rooms just like in orbiting stations where you can get quest to make your own station. Im not good at writting in english, I hope you'll understand. I think also about changing ship schematics, i mean each tier could expand your ship but without anything inside and add special shipblock to make your own rooms design and option to lock them in place at SAIL interface. That coult be great but i have no idea it is possibly. Again i'm sorry bout my english i learned it a little by plaing games.

7. Ragnarok10024

Ragnarok10024 Aquatic Astronaut

I saw they were porting to xbox one, but haven't really seen anything for ps4. Is it still coming to both consoles or is it just xbox?