RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I got my PC up and running and will be working on the next update, which will include some minor visual fixes, taking care of the Town festival maps and re-check if they are working as they should, and the Spanish version!
    This will probably be released in three days, since I got some free time at the moment :D

kijikun and sevensevenseventeen like this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!!!! FINALLY!!!! HUZZAH!!!!

Sorry I took this long guys, but it's finally here!!!! Check the front page where you'll see the new Town map during all seasons as well as to download the files :)

So, what changed in this new update?

1. I edited the Town map a little bit more, added more bushes and trees, changed the location of the tree next to the Library, so you could get that little short cut again, fixed some minor visual bugs as well as light!

2. Edited the Hot Springs tilesheets, that blue was too vivid. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it more as well :)

3. EDITED THE FESTIVALS! Holy molly, I'm embarrassed at the state I released the Town Festival maps in the previous version, I'm so sorry guys. Jeez. I took care of things and I can say that, with this new update, those issues are GONE!

4. Added the Spanish Translation!!! Thank you so much to @Python593 for translating and for being so patient! I've had his translation done a long time ago, and he never pointed me out for taking too long with this! Muchas gracias por tu trabajo! :D

I think that is all! But because I know some people will forget to check the READ ME file that comes with the mod (shame!!!!), I'll just leave the information right down here, as well!

Happy farming everyone, sorry it took so long! :D

Btw, who else is excited for the next Stardew Valley update??? So hyped!!!!

Also, this mod will be updated at Nexus Mods as well, though I prefer releasing it here first :D
      A few more moments and it'll be up on the website :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      - IF DOWNLOADING ANY OF 'KARMYLLA'S IMMERSIVE MAP EDITS'

1. You need the updated versions of SMAPI, Entoarox Framework and XnbLoader in order to use this mod without replacing the original game files (or you could just decido to replace the .xnb, but please remember to backup your files!)

2. Place these files inside your mods folder and let them copy into the XnbLoader mod folder. Simple!

* If you're not playing in a new save, you'll need to type in the console (provided by Entoarox Framework) the following code:

ef_bushreset

This way, the bushes all around the Town will get reseted, spawning in the correct place!

* If during the festivals, the maps don't load correctly, just place those maps inside the Content/Maps folder in the game's directory.
      The maps in question are:

- Town-Christmas
      - Town-EggFestival
      - Town-Fair
      - Town-Halloween

Please note that if you are using one of the translated files, the maps will have the same name with a code at the end, like es-ES for spanish, or pt-BR for brazilian.

* Download the 'Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits (No Joja Ruins)' ONLY WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED WITH THE COMMUNITY CENTRE QUEST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

- IF DOWNLOADING 'HIDDEN PLACES- SMAPI MOD'

1. Donwload Advanced Location Loader and add the file in it's directory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

CREDITS

- Elliott's house tilesheet was originally done by Bartalac. I've edited it and added it to my mod.
      - The Hot Springs tiles used in the Town maps were originally done by DevilBro. I've edited them and added them to my mod.
      - 'Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: German Translation' ("StringsFromMaps.de-DE.xnb"), was made by Bregodon.
      - 'Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Brazilian Translation' ("StringsFromMaps.pt-BR.xnb") was made by farpencio.
      - 'Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Spanish Translation' ("StringsFromMaps.es-ES.xnb") was made by Python593.

Digus, Xuomi, anothersarah and 2 others like this.
      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Guys, just as a heads up, I'm going to be updating Haley's and Emily's house again, because I noticed some things were not working correctly (the windowssssss) and also because I noticed a certain someone visits that house, and they need a little stool where I got that TV set, so...
        This update will be released on the same day I release the Chinese translation! Thanks to @kimberly6979 who kindly worked on this, I will hopefully have that version up and running with no issues! :D
        Again, stay tuned!!!!

Will I ever be done with this mod????

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
          kimberly6979 and kijikun like this.
        • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

Would you like to edit the mountain map?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I could do that, though it would be an entire new mod! Did you have something in mind?
            I had an idea of adding a Greenhouse above the Bath House, as well.
            After I'm COMPLETELY finished with this, I'll be free to make new things :D

lannihamm likes this.
            • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I think you can do other edits on the hill, but unfortunately I will not make the map.

Attached Files:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Oh, OH!!!! You mean the Railroad map, as well as the Summit, not the Mountain map!
                Well, I'll let you know of a little secret: I'm planning adding a NPC, who will have a little house in the Railroad map!
                This means that I'll be editing that map, as well as the Summit map, of course, and possibly add a couple new areas! We'll see, thanks to the new tools shared, I feel I have a lot more freedom to create!
                But yeah, once I'm done with this, I'll start working on all these other things, ahahahah, so much to dooooo!!!! :D

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!!!!

We finally have a viable Chinese translation!!!
                  Thanks to @kimberly6979 for revising the original file and Cat, at the SDV Discord, for helping me realize how blind I was as to why the Strings file was not packing xD
                  You guys are awesome <3

Also, like I said, I changed Haley's and Emily's house.
                  For the more curious ones, I'll leave a picture of how it looks right now :D I think it looks a lot better, what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

Hopefully everything is working fine, but please tell me if there are any errors or bugs!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
                    Digus, kijikun and kimberly6979 like this.
                  • M0nkey91101

M0nkey91101 Void-Bound Voyager

Who is this certain someone? Why do they need a little stool where the tv set is?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ohohoh, I will tell you! It's actually Alex! Apparently he likes to visit his good old friend Haley :p

• M0nkey91101

I'am awestruck :rofl: I never knew

• M0nkey91101

Hello, sorry to bring up something minor but I've recently found that a married Haley would collide with the purple stool just by the bookcase when she visits Emily... not sure about a married Emily though

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Really, she does???? Damn, guess I'll need to edit that one, once I decide to update this again.
                            Sorry, I don't know when that will be, please try to ignore that little thing till I get my hands on this again!
                            Either way, thanks for reporting this! :cookie:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
                              lannihamm and M0nkey91101 like this.
                            • davidhedrick413

davidhedrick413 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm trying to use Hidden Places in Marnie's house and I'm having a problem. I gave the door the eggs, no problem, but when I tried to enter the door it just kept warping me back to where I already was and saying something about the code not calling an object on SMAPI. Anyone else having this issue?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That is strange!
                                Hm, did you update ALL? I'm still using 1.3.0, so maybe the latest ALL update might not be compatible with the mod...
                                I'll need to check it out, sorry about this!

@davidhedrick413 could you share your full SMAPI log with this error? I'll report it to the ALL thread, maybe Ento can help me out with this! https://log.smapi.io/

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
                                • davidhedrick413

Anything I can do to help!

The errors both occurred as I walked into the door and warped to where I'd just been.

Attached Files:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Okay, I will need Entoarox's help, because I can't seem to understand what the issue is.
                                    In the mean time, try to downgrade ALL to 1.3.0, instead of the latest update, and see if it works!

• davidhedrick413

On ALL 1.3 I have no errors per se, because the door just says it's locked now instead of warping me.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Did you place the files accordingly? Maybe install my mod again, hopefully that can help!
                                        Sorry about this :\ Still waiting for Ento's reply on the ALL thread.

• davidhedrick413

I did, and the locked door text was all that happened. I have since removed ALL and everything works great again!