RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. 1142904694cute

1142904694cute Void-Bound Voyager

2. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey guys, just to keep everyone updated:

The mod 'Hidden Places' cannot be translated at the moment, because ALL doesn't support other languages yet.
    'Til an update comes, the English version will be the only one available! Let's be patient! :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
      Flumme, Alvadea and kimberly6979 like this.
    • 1142904694cute

I found a buy in this mod. In chinese verson, the message of the map is not complete, it always only have half of the sentence. It is not cool.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, that is something that I need to work out with the chinese translator.
        Sorry about the trouble, hopefully I'll have this fixed by next week!

kimberly6979 likes this.
        • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I have a Chinese translation if you need it.

Karmylla likes this.
          • 1142904694cute

Oppos, I think it must be the trouble of the "xnb_node". When pack the files named "StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.yaml", the chinese word can't be packed rightly. if u need my help, please seed me the original CHINESE files(StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.yaml),I can pack it to StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.xnb rightlly! Email: 1142904694@qq.com

• 1142904694cute

can u send me the original CHINESE files(StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.yaml)?

kimberly6979 likes this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Oh gosh, so many people want to help! :D
                @kimberly6979 do you think you could work with @1142904694cute in getting the translation up and running?

kimberly6979 likes this.
                • kimberly6979

Ok ~ no problem.Has been sent to you:3

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

You guys are great, thank you for helping out!
                    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

• 1142904694cute

i can't pack it rightly,something goes wrong.And i show u the trouble in email.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
                      • kimberly6979

[QUOTE =“1142904694cute,post:3212508,member:855981”]你可以給我發送原始的CHINESE文件(StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.yaml)嗎?[/ QUOTE]
                        好吧〜沒問題。已經發給你了:3
                        what should I do@@?

• Artus Azimov

Artus Azimov Void-Bound Voyager

Hey !
                          Your mod is amazing and I could not play without it. Is your city map edit compatible with the mods "Joja Ruins Be Gone" by tiffy961 and "Clean Up Crew" by Androxylogin ?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey azimov, I'm glad you like them!

I've been told that there is a certain incompatibility with the Clean Up Crew mod, if you choose to make the town pristine, his mod deletes two tiles of Dusty's fence :s

And my mod is not compatible with Joja Ruins Be Gone mod, no, sorry, but I could take care of that!
                            Would you like me to use tiffy961's Town map and add Dusty's area, or you would like me to use my Town map and add tiffy's park?
                            And which of the parks do you want, the original one or the one with more benches and trees?
                            But first, I will contact tiffy to ask for permission, since this is literally her work and not a tilesheet compatibility issue.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
                            • Midaychi

Midaychi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod is pretty good, except for one thing: Any scripted heart scene where the NPC walks by the dog pen's east or west side ends up with the npc walking straight through the expanded fences.
                              I've only seen one so far, where penny helps ye olde mann.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, I've seen it as well. It would be an easy change in the town events file and this would be fixed, but I'm lazy at the moment to do that.
                                Alex's heart event also needs to be edited to become compatible with this edit. At the moment, two Dustys appear in scene.

• Artus Azimov

Hey !
                                  Thanks for the quick answer ! :) It's so nice and I love so much all of your edits !
                                  And tiffy's mod is such a great idea, too.

Please, do what is the easiest for you. I guess the easiest would be to work on your own town map edit ?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey guys, tiffy has given me her blessing to make a compatibility file!
                                    Now I have a question for you: do you want the same design she did for her mod, or would you like me to edit some things? I've asked tiffy as well and she was very kind to give me creative freedom. I just need to know what you guys would like to see :)

Artus Azimov likes this.
                                    • Artus Azimov

Oh Great ! :D
                                      Thanks to both of you !!
                                      In my opinion you should do as you prefer. :)
                                      Using the same design would be easier and quicker for you but if you feel inspired I'd be really happy to see your edits ! :3

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Well then, I might as well check the entire Town map and improve some areas then :p

This update will take some more times, though, since I have so many maps to revise, and add this new one of 'Joja Ruins begone'. Plus, adding all the translations. And I might as well check the other maps, there are some things that I would like to edit :p

So, this will take some time, sorry about it guys, but hopefully it will be worth it! :D