RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I unpacked the zip and copied the contents of the version 1 folder into content. I already had the map recolor which works fine.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Okay, I'm not following, then what isn't working well?

Edit: I've just rechecked the integrity of the files, and everything is fine, it should be working on your end.
      So you must tell me which files you downloaded, precisely, and where you placed them.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
      • Sugar-Fable

When I play the game Dusty's area looks just like it does in vanilla.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

You did download "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits", besides the Tilesheets compatibility pack, right?
          And I've just rechecked the integrity of the files, and everything is fine, it should be working on your end.
          So you must tell me which files you downloaded, precisely, and where you placed them.

• Sugar-Fable

Oh I think I see the problem? I only downloaded the Dusty file zip since I didn't think I needed all of them to get the mod to work... If that makes sense?
            EDIT: yep that fixed it! Feel a little silly aha.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ah, then that explains it. No, the main mod is the "Karmylla's Immersive Maps", which add all the new maps to the game. You need that if you want Dusty or any of the other maps. The other files are just compatibility files, nothing more.
              Glad you got it sorted out!

Sugar-Fable likes this.
              • yuwenlan

yuwenlan Aquatic Astronaut

Hi there. May I get your permission to translate this MOD into Chinese.
                Once I am done, I will send the file to you.
                It would be great if we can talk to each other on Discord.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
                  Karmylla likes this.
                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, of course you can translate it, thank you!
                  I won't be available on Discord today, but I'll make it tomorrow!

• yuwenlan

yuwenlan Aquatic Astronaut

Great! I just finish all of the translations. I will send you the StringsFromMaps file on Discord.

• SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

hey this happened to me ;;w;; is it something Ihave conflicting, or???
                      [​IMG]

• SheepMilks

NVM to this^
                        I was just being dumb and didnt properly extract the files ;w;
                        I'm sorry!

Karmylla likes this.
                        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been translated!!!!

Thank to @yuwenlan we now have a Chinese translation of this mod!!!! Thank you do much for doing this and sharing with the community!

Unfortunately, I don't speak Mandarin or any of the other Chinese language variants, so I'll have to continue this in English, sorry guys!
                          The process is exactly the same: place my files inside your Content folder in your game directory (or use XnbLoader!). The "CN-Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits" come with the game's original tilesheet, but I've already added updated versions of Eemie's and Elle's tilesheet with Dusty's pet area, so go check the files!

In case you want to use any of the tilesheets I've updated with Dusty's Area, do not forget that my files come only with the Town tilesheets!
                          You need to go to the original author to download all the other tilesheets and then download mine! Don't forget to give some love to the original creators of the tilesheets! :D
                          ALSO! Request from the original author an updated version of the Outdoor tilesheets in your language, in case they don't exist yet!

And that is all, folks!
                          Again, I would like to thank @yuwenlan for translating the messages, it's great to know that even more people will get to enjoy this mod! Thank you so much!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
                            kimberly6979 likes this.
                          • SheepMilks

It seems I didnt really solve my issue ahh
                            When I thought I fixed it by going to the other mod others page
                            and putting the recoloured files in my maps and content folder
                            it fixed itself for SPRING ONLY ;w;

and soon enough I realised Dusty wasnt even there!
                            so desperate to fix it I redownloaded and tried again sicne in summer
                            now the tiles dont match on the edges anymore T_T
                            I really dont know what I'm doing wrong here...

Can someone baby feed this to me or something?
                            I've like tried so so many times aughh

I'm trying to use the map recolours along with your mod Since I personally find the original yellow Stardew Valley distasteful ;w;

I read the README and did exactly as said but then it was all yellow again LOL
                            idk im so dumb RIP

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Did you place all the tilesheets in the Content and Maps folder?
                              Don't forget that my town tilesheets updated with Dusty must be added last, so you first install the original creator's files and then overwrite them with the town tilesheet I've updated.

• purifico

purifico Void-Bound Voyager

Found a minor bug - when you give Sebastian a loved present while he's behind his computer, the heart gets partially obscured by the decorations behind him. It's minor but thought i'd still let you know. Thanks for the mod!

Karmylla likes this.
                                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yeah, I noticed that little thing, but I really like the posters behind him so, meh. Let's pretend we never noticed it xD

• SheepMilks

I tried this, this time!
                                    but again ended in failure!

Though I logged my journey and maybe you can see something that I may have done wrong? Because I always make mistakes and do things wrong, it's likely my own fault.

The link to my flaws--->
                                    http://sta.sh/2n4aidaiepc?edit=1

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Okay, I can see your issue here. You are downloading the right files, but doing it wrong:

1. You download my main file ( Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits )
                                      2. You download Eemie's Tilesheet on her page ( Version 1 ) and place the tilesheets in the Content folder and the Maps folder
                                      3. You download my updated version of Eemie's Tilesheets ( Eemie's Just a new map recolor updated with Dusty Area (Version 1 ) and place the tilesheets in the Content folder and the Maps folder.

You must have gotten the files mixed up because what your last picture shows is that you got my compatibility files right, but the Outdoor tilesheet is the vanilla from the game. So your issue was not placing Eemie's Outdoor tilesheet in the correct place!

• kumaursa

kumaursa Void-Bound Voyager

Very excellent mod,but the strings in CN-translate hasn't packed to a .xnb file,it's a .yaml file.
                                        And there's an error when try to pack it by xnb_node called "Unexcepted token".
                                        Could you please fix that?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I didn't notice that, ouch :s
                                          I'll get in contact with @yuwenlan as fast as possible, thank you for reporting this!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017