8th September - Fighting Evil by Flashlight

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Dunto

Dunto Guest

All I asked you to do is attempt to reproduce the issue in a controlled environment since I haven't seen anyone else report that they're having the same problem. If you don't want to do that, that's your choice, but that makes it nearly impossible for someone to reproduce it on their end and therefore help you solve your issue. You don't have to know anything about programming or even the finer points of the game. All you've got to do is (almost literally) blindly follow the steps given and ask for clarification if you don't understand something.
    As mentioned before, I don't see any reports of similar issues for others not using Multiplay. I never said there wasn't a bug or that Chucklefish is perfect, but the weight of evidence so far indicates yours is an isolated case which leads me to believe that it's something wrong with your setup rather than a bug in the game. Help us help you by providing the information asked for and attempting the troubleshooting steps given to you. The fact that you do not perform these steps nor ask for help in doing so is what makes me think you have no desire to solve your issue.

Either way this thread has veered a bit off topic, if you want help troubleshooting your issue(s) then please make a thread in the Multiplayer forum as mentioned previously.

2. Silverstride

Silverstride Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I said act like a douche, not you are a douche. I don't like it when I'm talked down to, or having someone just assume stuff on me. You want to help, then actually help. Don't tell me to do something, then just expect me to already know exactly what you are talking about and how to do it. Explain to me what I need to do.

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It makes no difference what you called him. You're showing very disrespectful behaviour to someone attempting to help you. Fair enough that you don't like getting talked down to, but bear in mind that we don't either.

Now kindly make your own thread in the multiplayer subforum, so we can stop piggybacking the issue here and can have somewhere it can be given the focus it needs.

http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/multiplayer.102/

Tamorr, Kawa and Dunto like this.
  4. Eoxor

Eoxor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am running a linux box sometimes people are stuck through the floor please fix the floor bug

5. facade11663

facade11663 Void-Bound Voyager

"this is the manado's power"