Dev Blog 7th January - We Have a T-Rex

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 7, 2016.

1. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

It might actually be a fossil of an alien animal that just happened to look similar but didn't have eyes.

2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

this is pretty nice c: I wouldnt sell my fossils tho... I am sure it would take a good chunk of time to complete a skeleton! why not show it off instead?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  3. NonBritGit

NonBritGit Cosmic Narwhal

Well, that's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen!

4. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Well time to figure out how to implement a Museum into my planed base.
    I wonder if we will be able to showcase the bugs we catch?
    And I'm not talking about leaving them in the jars, I mean if we say a way to have them free outside the jars but within a display-box-thing]I completely forgot what it's called]
    And also have a type of zoo where the monsters can be seen but have it say like a background deco item.

willpill35 and n1t3n like this.
  5. n1t3n

n1t3n Big Damn Hero

Oh yes free the butter ! Let's fry dem ! They would look great in a garden...

6. The Potato mister.

The Potato mister. Master Chief

Finally! Ferrington's theory has some evidence to back it up!

images.jpg

Jonesy and Astrih Konnash like this.
  7. Terrephilo

Terrephilo Aquatic Astronaut

A Question;
    After this post I updated my nightly to mess a little around and I was very happy to see that hunger has returned! Just one thing; I starve after 2 Minutes and the only food that replenishes my hunger bar is cooked meat and nothing else, I tried everyting.
    Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

8. willpill35

willpill35 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Good idea having habitats to store various creatures from different worlds would be awesome especially for large multiplayer servers.

Also what kind of archeologist leaves a unopened chest in a grave under there museum. Sloppy work there sir sloppy work.

9. Belgarion

Belgarion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, for those who want to know, for the moments there is only 2 small fossils, 6 sets of 3 mediums fossils, and 1 set of 5 fossils. 2016-01-14_00001.jpg From left to right we have the floran, glitch; hylotl, apex, avian and human skeleton (novakid doesnt have one apparently), the trilobite and ammonite fossile, and the complete t-rex skeleton.
    I have spawned them in using the /spawnitem commands, and for the name ammonitefossil and trilobitefossil for those two, racefossilx for the race skeleton(replace "race" by the race you want and "x" to the part you want, 1 is the head, 2 the torso and 3 the legs)and trexfossilx where x can go from 1 to 5.
    I search a bit in the files of the game and didnt found any other fossils.

I hope this will help some people, i'll now continue playing nightly :D

Astrih Konnash and Lonewolf239 like this.
  10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I suppose this was inevitable.

[​IMG]

Yup, that's exactly what you'd think.

Lonewolf239 likes this.
  11. RedSkar777

RedSkar777 Poptop Tamer

That looks awesome. btw does anyone know when the patch comes out?

12. sebastian8888

sebastian8888 Yeah, You!

it would be awesome if we could bring these dinos alive once we have the complete set of fossil and then make them pets :D

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Have you learned nothing of the Jurassic Park film series?

Astrih Konnash and RedSkar777 like this.