Dev Blog 6th May - Long since forgotten...

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, May 6, 2016.

1. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Mmmm. Abandoned and decrepit versions of existing villages and such has been on my want-list for a long time.

Also, I'm seeing a source of some tiles I adore using so that sucka's gonna get Matter Manipulated all to hell.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Maybe... :3

3. Bubblette

Bubblette Aquatic Astronaut

Hi, my son and I stopped playing when V1.0 was announced to be just around the corner. So we could savior the new additions in one go. Now we are both suffering withdrawal symptoms (I would detail them, but they are not pretty). Do we have a rough ETA? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades?

Osucarus and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The devs don't give out concrete ETAs anymore, but some time ago Tiy said they're aiming for this year. It's not concrete, but that's about it outside of speculation.

5. easykiln

easykiln Aquatic Astronaut

A floran lamp in a hylotl building? Didn't expect to see that.

6. jacoblouis

jacoblouis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't wait to explore those myself! You guys never disappoint!

7. ninja601

ninja601 Void-Bound Voyager

I like how you made the entrance cylindery and nice touch having some of the tiles falling off the roof though wouldn't it make more sense if the book case by the door faced into the building =)
    also what if there there was a hidden (ore not so hidden) Dojo in/nere the library with traps :nurunaughty: what kind of traps would a hylotle employ?:hylotl:?

(also you probably get this alot but if you wouldn't mind can we get any idea of wen we can expect 1.0 other then soon?) :nurudapper:

8. engiSonic

engiSonic Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd assume the florans took it over. (perhaps after it was abandoned?)

9. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A Hyltol dungeon! Very exciting! I can't wait to see what they've built

10. Ferrettomato

Ferrettomato Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. Reeses1998

Reeses1998 Big Damn Hero

Pls I just wanna play</3

12. Gurfern

Gurfern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hm...with all the new weapons and multiplayer improvements, I'd like to see massive dungeons (like terraria sized) to raid with my friends and fancy weapons. Dungeons like those I usually can't complete in one session, and I usually never 100% complete them. Maybe use the asteroid biomes to make massive ruins to raid, with some sort of boss (that isn't really tied into the story) at the end to kill?

13. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

That's not a Floran lamp. Trust me, I've used a lot of Floran lamps in my builds. That one's new.

14. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

That isn't a floran lamp... that is a study lamp.

15. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

So, it's abandoned? As in, no one lives there? So, I can tear it apart and build Hylotl villages out of it? Maybe make some sort of block printer that can make special blocks like those roof tiles and other dungeon blocks. Also, my dad has that exact light.

Library? Here? Hmm... Leif learn lotsss here.

16. Tyler Tenebrae

Tyler Tenebrae Pangalactic Porcupine

I glanced at the picture and found it unremarkable... But then... Something clicked in my head.
    [​IMG]
    *cue the thunder*

17. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

If I were to wager.... I'd say NINJAS!

18. Hanzyd

Hanzyd Void-Bound Voyager

Me too. Just a few restorations and would be a lovely place to live with your NPCs.

Great work!! I'm freaking excited about 1.0

19. IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl Pangalactic Porcupine

That looks like the kind of place I would not enter without one of these by my side.

[​IMG]

(PS: Kudos if you got the reference! :p )

Bubblette and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  20. phoenix_nsf

phoenix_nsf Tentacle Wrangler

a new dungeon?how about "Large space ship wreck"?"ancient tomb with Stone Giant & gimmick "(I think some dungeons need mid-boss)?"The empty city with zombie-Novakid(or Floran/Glitch/...
    )"

Flake13 likes this.