1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed 5-10FPS...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Shidiwen1990, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djole381

djole381 Intergalactic Tourist

Tried the "Run as Admin" fix and no joy. Tried that compatibility fix, but Steam isn't even listed in the registry section where it should be deleted. The game is playable, but at some sections can become severely laggy (eg. 1-5 fps) - usually it's during teleporting between ship and planet. On the planet itself the game is playable, but there are occasional stutters.

2. Hertki

Hertki Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not what I can tell you then, all of those worked for me. I guess you just have to wait for the next patch. :(

3. Markie32

Markie32 Void-Bound Voyager

4. Bloody<3

Bloody<3 Big Damn Hero

for me it raised the fps from 15 to 45 when i did the registry fix.... but when i get near a dungeon or a village or base or whatever with many lightsources it drops down to 10-15 again. and i have a fairly good rig
    amd phenom 2 x4 3.4 Ghz
    GTX 560 TI OC
    8Gb DDR3 Ram

5. hasoon1144

hasoon1144 Space Spelunker

1-2fps!!!!!!!

6. TheR502

TheR502 Master Chief

i have windows 7 64 bit, 6 Gb Ram ati radeon 2gb, amd a8 4500m, and its round 10 fps(, we need patch

7. matthieu

matthieu Astral Cartographer

8. Brinxter

Brinxter Intergalactic Tourist

I am having slow FPS aswell, prett decent PC, tried everything, and i mean that, no change.

9. Purzix

Purzix Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder when they are finally going to optimize this game so it should be running just as smooth like terraria.

10. adamalmy

adamalmy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Finally" when the early access has been out for 24 hours :p

11. Purzix

Purzix Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah well, i'm not expecting them to do it right as i'm pretty sure it's not their priority since people can play this game at a reasonable FPS xD Sadly for me the game runs at 30 fps constant on 1920x1080 fullscreen or windowed on x 3 zoom and i've tried everything that was suggested.

12. silverskull39

silverskull39 Tentacle Wrangler

I'd be happy to get 30fps. most times I'm at 15 or less unless I'm on a barren world with no trees or monsters on screen, or on my ship. After testing/optimizing all the fixes on my (admittedly kinda crappy) rig. Don't even ask about before. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if it weren't for some weird latency issue with monsters despite being on singleplayer. The monster's hitbox appears to move before their sprite, so I have to guess where they'll path before I can hit them. Not terribly difficult to do, but still annoying.

13. Detrees

Detrees Orbital Explorer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.