Complete 3x Insurgency Steam Keys Giveaway

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Bacon, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there.

We on iLoveBacons Server Community are hosting several giveaways! Till the 9th, you can enter to get the chance of win one of the 3 Insurgency Steam Keys!
    You can enter on iLoveBacons Competition System, but as I also posted here, you can participate via this thread.

To enter there is one password we can't decode, check a picture of what we found bellow, you should investigate to get the password:
    ( You must enter those coords on SB Server IP: us.ilovebacons.com )
    [​IMG]

After you get the password do one of the following:
    • PM me with the password on this forum and you will be put into the prize draw & make a reply here (not with the password).
    • Entry directly on our site competition page.
    The Prize Draw will be on 9th, 2 Keys will be awarded on the In-Site Draw, and 1 will be given to on this thread participants!

:love:

2. SilentGuy

SilentGuy Big Damn Hero

I got the password. Also, the gates were a little tricky do do :O

Bacon likes this.
  3. Hello again.

iLoveBacons and other servers were attacked during the night, we got back up but the giveaway planet was corrupted.
    Such is fixed now, hurry up, today is the last day for this giveaway! <3

4. The Competition has ended, check our site page on the winners. The winner on this thread ofc @SilentGuy <3

5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Wait, I thought it ended on the 9th

6. It's 9th on my country, but thing is, the keys also expire, so i give some time to them to claim! ;)

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Ah, alright

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.