Dev Blog 3rd May - Set lasers to gun!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, May 3, 2016.

1. TinRobin

TinRobin Void-Bound Voyager

I like it. And it makes more sense to use energy-based laser weapons since ammunition in the game is based around energy.

2. Arshkael

Arshkael Space Hobo

I don't like it completly. At all. Really. You see, i always liked Starbound for freedom of how you looke like. I really enjoy being medieval knight in flying castle decorated with gotic styled things, and my weapon always was swords and bows, and the also looked like medieval weapon. And now i will have laser weapon, or i should walk with bad but cool weapon, or choose good but bad looking, right? At least give us a possibility to customise weapon as you customise armour.

3. Runetora

Runetora Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe we can even have such lasers you see the X-man Cable uses in the Marvel vrs Capcom games. Or even find a rare special cross streaming wave beam cannon that fires two different colors and causes two different effects. :0

4. Ralek

Ralek Title Not Found

There should be different guns that require to charge up before shots. While its charging you can watch your energy drain instead of the keep clicking until it fires option. Maybe even make it so it immobilizes you. Another option is have it change the shot visuals and effects after certain percentages are reached. Just a thought.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  5. GitschHD

GitschHD Void-Bound Voyager

Loooove it !!!!!!!!

6. Sweiko

Sweiko Space Hobo

I think you should definitely do a laser spear type, but in shape of a naginata :nuruninja:

Astrih Konnash likes this.
  7. ObliviPop

ObliviPop Yeah, You!

omg. yes. please. now. I want my lightsaber right now please. I will give you all my money for it.

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Are those in nightly?
    What are the item IDs?

9. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

the sword is called Violium Broadsword and you craft it on the replicator with the separator addon.the bow and pistol are called Aegisalt Bow and Aegisalt Pistol and are craft at the replicator with the accelerator addon

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yeah thanks but I actually just found them by unpacking the assets and looking around. xD