3D printer crafting station, for duplicating furniture you've found, that you can't otherwise craft!

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by Vindris, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

I'd like to see a crafting station called "3D Printer" (or something along those lines) which can duplicate otherwise uncraftable objects that you find in the game. Perhaps it would cost some sort of resource to duplicate the item?

2. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

Actually I just came up with a better idea, and I really hope the devs are listening :D

Add an NPC at The Outpost who allows players to bring him any uncraftable object/piece of furniture. The NPC will 3D print as many duplicates of that object as the player wants, for a price of however many Pixels. In fact, you could just add this as an option with Frogg Furnishing.

3. Realmseeker

Realmseeker Seal Broken

http://starbounder.org/Pixel_Printer
    This item has already been implemented into Starbound. After scanning an item in the world, players can then replicate said item using Pixels.

Vindris likes this.
  4. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

It's always fun when someone excitedly proposes a thing that already exists. :nuruwink:

But don't feel bad, Vindris, just think of it as a suggestion so good the devs accepted it before you even asked.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  5. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

Sorry... I'm new xD

And I'm STOKED this is already in the gaaaaaaame!!!! :D :D :D

Realmseeker likes this.
  6. Vospier

Vospier Void-Bound Voyager

Unfortunately not everything scanned can be pixel printed... Most can be printed, though.

Sent from my P024 using Tapatalk