Dev Blog 29th February - Clueless

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Woot! :DD

If I remember right some Fossils we dig up were gonna be able to get turned into Pets... it'd be epic if we could eventually find the Fossils to make our own Mini-Bone Dragon! :love:

fernworrier likes this.
  2. Max_Roder

Max_Roder Void-Bound Voyager

Does this mean that theres a new stable update? and whats with da inventors table..? i cant continue the game because of it ik unstable means that you cant advance in the history but then how are those posts here? like that photo if you cant continue in the history!

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You'll know when there is a new stable update. Now is not that moment.

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. Ralek

Ralek Title Not Found

I always wanted more of a challenge when facing a boss. They kind of held your hand when they required a certain armor. I play the game using as little equipment or limited so this will make it way more on the edge.

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Ralek

Ralek Title Not Found

I think by making everything available they are allowing people to choose how the game progresses. People might want to check out all the content but being forced to go through some of it just to get to the content you like is cumbersome. also it allows people to hit obstacles that will make them rethink their equipment or their strategy if they don't want to get the next tier amor. I think this allows player driven story to come in. Just my take on it; though they do need to execute it properly for it to be engaging in all progressions.

Axe Garian likes this.