Dev Blog 26th April - Some Assembly Required

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Apr 26, 2017.

1. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

I think what they were trying to say is: "I'm still waiting for the next unstable update to implement the ability to have NPCs pilot mechs"

ChaoticGamer, Kawa and STCW262 like this.
  2. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

I said having the "NPC pilot the mechs", I know they have mecha for players, but the crews of NPC doesn't have one.

Edit*

Just few more thing I realized, the station you make does get laggy if you made too much room of them. I think its best to cap the limits of the space station or other wise its going be size of the world. Another thing they should have a really a mecha hanger for NPC store them just incase come to word contact an invasion from the enemies, so that the game does feel like you are able fight in the space station and in space. To believed it is my last thing in thoughts for the game, Yea, need start see mecha needs a recharing stations that would be useful for players who own a world that they control or made home planet should have mech hanger, anti-mech turret (for the NPC who become mecha landing as in invasion) , and personal mecha guardmen so that the NPC doesn't get obleration by the enemies mechs. Assigning parts to the crew members and guards can be very top useful just incase if their weapons doesn't match the rating power against invaders.

Yea pretty much it I can sum it up, I know you are planning invasion by the NPC still because it would be nice talk with terraria team you know help out bringing waves of invasions, but it turns out their hand its bit tie up as time being. So lets hopefully when they get chance getting their hands untie they might help you along the road trip.

Oh one more thing the easter egg for terraria to be in starbound, requires include needs!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  3. ChaoticGamer

no replies few days, I guess few ppl are probably on the hang over with the mods making them all drunk in power again....or probably having mecha war in space.

4. DragonsForce

Or maybe... Just maybe... They are discussing things in the appropriate thread.

5. ChaoticGamer

I am appropriate if your talking about me, no means no harm such words, because its common for players start mecha wars right away against other players. The mods drive everyone go crazy for it because its fun blowing up things for I can not lie about it. Checking how many people enjoy blowing up we are looking at few older mods like zz mech or zx mech mods which I don't blame them. I don't blame players wanted destory something really bad if it is annoying if it is in the way (like a mountain), there is time we must agree such a way if someone wanted protect its better fight it with fire with fire because the fire won't step into the water and apploized what it did.

If they discussing about on another thread, they should at lest gone to the suggestion form instead of chatting with the fishes who think they speak back.

6. majoralfred

majoralfred Void-Bound Voyager

I couldn't get my assembly station to authorize for me, i did both the mech mission already. Can anyone help solve this? I really need some help. I don't use Fracking Universe, in case you wonder if it is the one interfering. Thx!

7. ChaoticGamer

you can go the mecha station still, you can get it by getting a space stations, its another feature they added into the game, you have to pretty much wait for space stations appered in space it will be randomly on your galaxy map or your solar system map they will appeared meh some what random chance, either pirate station or not, but civilian stations or hostpial might have space station if you completed their quest then you can get your own space stations.

If you still want assembled your mech go near by the pengiun that you always do quest for, but also there should be mecha station and all that stuff. Yea pretty much it.... Apoloized with bad instructions.

8. DragonsForce

He knows where the station IS, but can't use it; it shows the "No Authorisation" screen you get before you get your first mech.

9. majoralfred

majoralfred Void-Bound Voyager

don't worry, i fixed it now