Dev Blog 22nd January - Broom for Improvement

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Gloss Bolton

Gloss Bolton Void-Bound Voyager

Wait what, that background is fantastic!
    Will there be a chance for peaceful cities in the starbound universe?!
    You know, not a planet where there are squirrels intent of eating my skull but a actual city planet or just a planet with a city on it where you can find some sort of meaningful existence in the cold vacuum of space.
    I hope they add cool futuristic cities, I really do

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

And to be fair, I didn't notice it the first time around.

It was a general post not directed at anybody in particular.

The Squid likes this.
  3. Mr. Black

Mr. Black Void-Bound Voyager

I am curious if different "levels" of survival will come into play. It would be nice to have cold/heat/storms affect well being and status incrementally rather then "on module to rule them all" when it comes to environments.

I rather liked the old style where with some savvy (and a lot of torches) one could survive a cold world without proper gear. I also miss the "cold level" of caves.

Adding heat based fluid consumption based on character race would also be wonderful (all need to drink..Glitch just drinks fuel/oil as example).

As a dedicated "survivalist" gamer I would like to see a lot of details added that we can sort and pick as we see fit. :)

Love the game and love witnessing its evolution. :D

4. ZeGreatPumpkinani

ZeGreatPumpkinani Void-Bound Voyager

can you make this hunger thing an option, I don't want this game to have another thing to keep track of...

5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Then do not use "Survival" mode at character creation.

Dunto likes this.
  6. Marky Devereux

Marky Devereux Void-Bound Voyager

Roger Wilco confirmed!

7. Ekoz soldier

Ekoz soldier Star Wrangler

The woman wielding a broom posture means that there will be a cleaner ui and removing bugs in the new update