1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed 2 People on One Account

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Mikarulearo, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredmay20

fredmay20 Phantasmal Quasar

ahhhh, thanks. i'm new around here :)

2. Mikarulearo

Mikarulearo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, I come back, and I have a whole page of replies! Thanks, guys! :DD
    Yeah. Thanks for reminding me, but it was just going to be only my sister and me. We've done this with an iOS game (not gonna mention it. :p). I would download it from her iTunes account, but we wouldn't share the game with anyone else.
    This helps a lot! Thanks! :DD
    Well, my sister and I can't really play together using Steam Family Sharing, but this is still very awesome! Thanks for telling me about this! :DD (But i think the beta for this started. :blank:)
    Thanks for the answers! :DD We might buy 2 copies, but I'm not sure if she's going to be playing Starbound that much, so that's why I asked this question. :p

EDIT: Yeah...i don't think we'll have 2 copies. :wut:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    .:KitoLZ:. likes this.
  3. kik4444

kik4444 Existential Complex

I really think that the online should work like in minecraft, where you have the option to ONLY let people through into your server who have the bought game. I personally bought it, but my friend hasn't (and I doubt he ever will), and I want to play it like this with him. I also have bought minecraft and he hasn't, and we're able to both play online on my server if it's set to offline mode. If this is a feature in StarBound too, I'd be very grateful.

Mikarulearo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.