16th of December: Alien Alpaca Blog

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by GeorgeV, Dec 16, 2014.

1. DarkDragons

DarkDragons Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG I seriously thought this was an NPC for your ship or a companion of sorts. I like vanity items like these, more need to be added :rofl:

2. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Quick, someone snag the server name "AlpacaBound 24/7"! I predict this will be a game-changer! :D

3. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

Space Alpaca is Best Alpaca.

Serenity likes this.
  4. Hwo Thumb

Hwo Thumb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your ability to accurately articulate alliterations is absolutely amazing! I assume there are abundant advantages to the added appeal that alliteration administers.

5. Entomoligist

Entomoligist Big Damn Hero

This obviously isn't a new race (that would be ridiculous.) Is this an introduction to costumes for something? 'Cause that would be awesome.
    Bye bye, home! Alpaca my things! :iswydt:

6. Gumdrop Meadowz

Gumdrop Meadowz Cosmic Narwhal

This is quite clearly the best update since the game was conceived. Please make a gif of the alpaca on the jeep as the background whizzes by, accompanied by sweet guitar licks.

7. Entomoligist

Come on, don't be a bummer.
    Just kidding, but seriously; just be patient. They're just entertaining us until they can get the unstable update out.
    If you're still being impatient, I have a word of the wise; "Variety is the spice of the universe." Vanity is variety.

8. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Speaking of the Variety Is The Spice Of The Universe mod... I wonder what happened to the modder.

9. Entomoligist

I don't quite know... But I must say, that mod is really cool. :)

10. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

Oh dear.

Someone's going to have a fit.

11. Aegis J Hyena

All I know is that the modder disappeared off the face of the internet, so we're going to lose a great mod. Unless someone swipes it and works on it themselves. Which I don't see happening.

12. Greenka

Greenka Big Damn Hero

Amazing!

13. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

So. I just know that someone will turn this into a MLP suit. Actually, a whole set of them.

14. Jafetgx

Jafetgx Phantasmal Quasar

So. Beautiful.

Wait. I hope it has a "no actual Alien Alpacas were harmed in the making of this suit" tag or PETA's so going to make a parody of this game :giggle:

rhomboid likes this.
  15. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

No, wait, that will be even better.
    "All Alien Alpacas were harmed during the making of this suit"

16. Wolfie Inu

Wolfie Inu Pangalactic Porcupine

... HAVE. Not "of." I hate to be that guy but come on bro, do you even English

Most probably.

*kills self*

Re: "this is meaningless BS and please get around to the update what is this I don't even." I know that this is how the dev cycle works but it's also what I thought initially. Then I analyzed my reaction and realized that it's just because I hate llamas (with alpacas as collateral damage) thanks to deviantArt. So never mind, don't mind me, carry on with your silliness. :rofl:

RenaldiForumStar likes this.
  17. Colaymorak

Colaymorak Big Damn Hero

I have no words, just tears of joy. :cry:
    IT'S GLORIOUS. X3

Serenity and Galactic Avatar like this.
  18. Sphenicus

Sphenicus Void-Bound Voyager

Llama are far superior to alpacas. I demand a llama suit!

Serenity likes this.
  19. Aegis J Hyena

There's already a pony mod, why make a costume? Although, I expect 90% of mods to shatter into a billion pieces once the update's pushed...

20. Royal_Starlord

Royal_Starlord Big Damn Hero

Reminds me of a song...

A song from Weebl! :D