16th August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Jorvalt

Jorvalt Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, so I know there's going to be like a BILLION of these comments, but WHEN DO WE ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY? I mean, it's the 8th month already. You have 4 more months before everyone becomes severely disappointed about yet another inaccurate beta release date.

2. They know their deadline. Please don't call them out on it until they miss it. Besides, it's been longer than 8 months of development, but it still hasn't been uber long.

tassina likes this.
  3. paulo27

paulo27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AAAAAND WE ARE LIVE:

Prymael, nss68 and tassina like this.
  4. D.rrizll

D.rrizll Yeah, You!

Lol OminpotentEntity, you're such a show off!

Nice to know we have your mad-coding skills on this project though! I can't wait until it's done! Keep it up.

5. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Nice, lots of information today!

6. nss68

nss68 Void-Bound Voyager

Just came from the stream! I cannot wait to play.

tassina and Prymael like this.
  7. Huami

Huami Pangalactic Porcupine

pure genius

8. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

star donor huh?... can i has some money... because it looks like you have alot... i mean LOOK AT ALL DOS BADGES!

9. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

well i have been waiting for ONE AND A HALF YEARS!!! i just want beta (YES, I KNOW ANOTHER SHOT)

10. Pavgran

Pavgran Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm, I have one. When you hold shift, there appears an overlay on every heldable item with semi-transparent letters L and R. So when you shift-click on left part of the square where item lies, it moves to the left hand, when you click to the right part - it comes to the right hand. From my point of view, this way is pretty clear and simple.
    EDIT: Perhaps showing overlay on every item is not a good idea. It can just be shown on the item your mouse hovers.

11. Pyloni

Pyloni Astral Cartographer

i couldnt be bothered to read the code parts

thats really long :(

12. Dr Fushba

Dr Fushba Cosmic Narwhal

I tried AltHandSmock in the character creator. It wasn't one of the easter eggs. :V

13. ZackTheGreat

ZackTheGreat Space Penguin Leader

Delicious delicious game code. :monkey:

14. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heh, looks like we got our "screenshot" of the code this time. Always enjoy reading your updates Omni, full of detail. :geek:

15. SmoothGuy

SmoothGuy Phantasmal Quasar

Omni,you're bringing uncomprehensibly massive detail to inform community about progress,this is first time i see ANY game company to have THAT amazingly huge interest of people that like the title
    And i love it,please continue,its amazing and enlightens alot..:badpokerface:

16. Izchi

Izchi Tentacle Wrangler

That was well and interesting, and I was completely enthralled. Until you got to the programming, and it went over my head.

Seems awesome though! :D

17. Cookie_Pickaxezz123

Cookie_Pickaxezz123 Aquatic Astronaut

Oh hahah

18. Ruban Crusade

Ruban Crusade Pangalactic Porcupine

O
    M
    G
    Now I just need to go get the streams for the rest of the gang...Anyone have those?