15th August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

He has given us a "clue" He said: "hwe were booing a brinking ghame... now chan i haveanotherdrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiifdgndsadfbgnjyhgfrdgh "

Titanium and tassina like this.
  2. Lord Hatty

Lord Hatty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

However, due to the fact that the suspect soon after passed out in his own vomit, the FBI are still unsure as to how to decipher this message. He is now in a rehabilitation clinic, trying to regain full memory of the past night's events.

In an interview with head chief of the Federal Bureau of Investigations the chief stated specifically,"We under no circumstance see ourselves searching the Starbound forums for evidence, as it will likely lead nowhere anyways."

Titanium and tassina like this.
  3. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

the Worlds Worse Detective says: " The Butler did it! " while others say it was just a " overdone game "

tassina likes this.
  4. Fireb4llz

Fireb4llz Aquatic Astronaut

I honestly doubt itll be that long if they jave a playable demo at insomnia already. Plus the full game is supposed to release sometime this year.

5. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

lets hope you're right... i can wait no longer...

6. Cruellyricisti

Cruellyricisti Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Has this really turned into Progress Update RP!? I'm telling! Oooohhh Mods! Look! Look! They are role playing!

7. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

8. Lord Hatty

Are we roll playing bad news reporters?

tassina likes this.
  9. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

is that even a thing?
    o_O

tassina likes this.
  10. Lord Hatty

Bad new reporters? Sure. Just watch fox news.

tassina and Oddlyinc like this.
  11. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

Tonight, will talk about something un-news worthy..............

btw WHEN IS THE NEXT POST :cry: im so tired.... need sleep... must... press... F5.... zzz

tassina likes this.
  12. conscious

conscious Master Chief

Hi Everyone!
    First time comment-er here. I have been checking this site out each day eagerly waiting the new updates.
    Thought it was about time I joined so I could personally say how excited I am to see this game get finished.
    I love that you guys are spending time to make this game awesome. I feel you should take as long as you need
    to make this game into what you imagined it could be. As a programmer myself I always wanted to work on a
    game like this one. You guys have the best job and a hard one at that.
    kudos!

13. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

ether someone is way too happy, or just the normal starbound fan (like myself)

tassina likes this.
  14. R0flw4ffl3z

R0flw4ffl3z Void-Bound Voyager

Productivity through these technical difficulties... lookit the perseverance!

15. hailsatyr

hailsatyr Void-Bound Voyager

demo is they key word here. they have only one boss in game so far, they haven't mentioned vehicles, fossils being done yet. plus they said themselves that after insomnia they'll continue to give us daily updates as usual. I'm trying to be an optimist, but i just don't see any signs of game being released now.

killpay likes this.
  16. Shadowbolt

Shadowbolt Big Damn Hero

im pretty sure fossils are being saved for post release but yeah i dont expect a beta till either the end of august or mid-late september at best

17. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Early October.

You heard it here first. :)

18. Annibell

Annibell Void-Bound Voyager

AltHandSmock, right?

19. legodude2

legodude2 Title Not Found

I had no idea until right now that you guys were adding temperature into the game too. That's utterly amazing! I dying for the game to come out.