RELEASED 15 x 15 Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by wards_krypton, Mar 13, 2016.

1. BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

I'm at least a script monkey level tIDE user by now, that was rough to say the least.

Proof am worn out, Y axis is up not x, not unless been binge drinking.

oh nice, just changing the layer size asks you what direction you want to push the map.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
      Rubicant1982 and Superior_s like this.
    • ngotrongduong

ngotrongduong Intergalactic Tourist

Can we grow tree in there? when I put my tree , they dont grow

• Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't think trees or bee hives work in the greenhouse... which is dumb imo.

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

My hopes and dreams dashed no year round fairy rose honey. :(

• Rubicant1982

you have no idea .. I tried that ... weeks went by.... no honey I cried when I realized what I had done ... lol

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

I may message alpha_omegasis next twitch stream and see if he'll look into it.

• Rubicant1982

It says on the item description for bee hives "when placed outside" so it is working as intend. :/
                what I would like is for beehives to increase the quality of crops around them because of pollination, that is a topic for another thread.

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

I know it's working as intended lol, I'm talking about modding the beehouse.

BoffoBoy likes this.
                  • Rubicant1982

• BoffoBoy

Fruit trees grow in glass house and give you peaches and pom poms all year round - you do not plant them in the soil, you plant them along the edges where most just stack bee hives.

speaking of ample space to plant peach and pomegranate trees...

Warp 9.png

Need to find someone that understands warp before I let this beast loose, and no way am I just posting it here, not after all those tears of blood.

oh and wonder if that useless tub of water will refill a watering can.

Rubicant1982 likes this.
                    • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Thank you for supplying me a large area to farm my massive amounts of ancient fruit. I now have a deluxe barn solely made for producing ancient fruit wine and jelly.

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Are you doing witchcraft making beehives work in the greenhouse?
                        Also I would hit up KingJoey about the warp points or Keyten they've both made custom maps without an API.

• BoffoBoy

barns? pfft

keg puzzle.png

my next horror story will be to find the keg frames and do evil things to them.

King joey knows already about me and my fruit addiction. just glad I made those kegs before oak p=oil was required..... not every non oak, non fruit tree is a tree sentenced to death.

Rubicant1982 likes this.
                          • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Honestly I can see the logic in having beehouses work in an enclosed area with it's own temperature control.

I prefer the look of the barns tbh

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

TileSheets\animations I'm pretty sure.
                              Edit: From what ThatNorthernMonkey told me the expanding and shrinking that they do as part of their animations is hard coded.

• Grinco

Grinco Void-Bound Voyager

I have make my map with tIDE ^^..

• Rubicant1982

:love: OOOOOOO I can't wait!!! :D :rainbowbarf:
                                  Sooo much ancient fruit!!!! >:E though I will have to start over... or wait until my next harvest so I can rip apart the greenhouse I have before I install the new one >:E

• BoffoBoy

so just not sure what the heck is in animations... craftables only has the empty keg so right prolly hardcoded... urg why ape why ok so if I change the stock keg to look like a cow
                                    will that mean it becomes a burping cow? or does it animate only as the stock keg going though convulsions.

So another angle would be is there an 'easy' way to change the active spot of a keg? hopeful naive happy dance.

So bees then
                                    where would I look because year round farie sounds great. uh no prolly harcoded., wine still beats everything else.

• Rubicant1982

I started a thread for the bee thing in the suggestions forum.
                                      to keep this one focused on GreenHouse goodness :D

• dead1309

dead1309 Yeah, You!

In the spirit of creating a broken as fuck green house. Ladies and gentlemen, i give you a monster that is a broken green house. [​IMG]
                                        By my count i think you can plant 20 * 20/21 fruit trees in this green house. I also don't know how to edit warp point so if any kind soul knows how to edit it i would be really grateful if you like to share your knowledge with us.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016