1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

14/4 AMA - New Game Info [Updated]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bacon, Apr 14, 2013.

1. That Sir, is a Good Question! Maybe Bows that Launch some "Energy" or "Plasma" instead of Arrows that can fit into the Energy Bar as the other Weaps!

2. orb_outrider

orb_outrider Big Damn Hero

Bows.. OMG. Space Robin Hood!

3. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Tweeted this question. I guess it doesn't count as AMA if it's on Twitter. :rofl: Anyone got answers?

4. Christophar

Christophar Void-Bound Voyager

Bows :megusta:

Awesome info! Thanks to everyone who took time to answer questions <3

5. Duex

Duex Cosmic Narwhal

yes... they will :lod:

6. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you find the quote?

7. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

Source?

8. Shrikevin

Shrikevin Void-Bound Voyager

Tiyuri[S] 1 point 3 minutes ago

Are you on hotmail? For some reason their spam filter seems to hate us, we've been wrestling with it for a while. If not, if you email us we'll make sure your verified.
    Combat we're modeling on a mixture of megaman + castlevania symphony of the night.
    Grappling hooks seem like a must, we'd like to do something a bit different with them though.
    Digging is a major part of Starbound, but there are really interesting caves to find.
    Spaceships are upgradable and their interior is super customizable. Multiplayer is not world locked, players can spread out over the Universe. The cap is purely dependent on hardware/bandwidth.
    I'm afraid I'd rather not speculate on the date right now :( sorry.

9. I Can Confirm they will. It was already in a Conversation in Twitter with Totalbiscuit. :)

10. Duex

Duex Cosmic Narwhal

11. Active Link

Cool, as long as they're careful with who they give access to. I have a feeling there are some youtubers that would end up hurting it more than anything. I doubt it'll be a problem though, Tiy knows what he's doing.

12. Most of the info Know already, I'm looking for the Not-yet know info about Starbound. But thanks for helping! ;)

13. Zidonuke

Zidonuke Pangalactic Porcupine

14. Active Link

Uh, the text is black. It's pretty hard to read.

15. The grappling hook thing is new, I would put that in the OP.
    Just highlight it! [​IMG]

16. Editing Main topic now with new info about NovaKids, and the Fact there ISN'T borders, you can run all the way to the left, and end up in the place you start running in first place. Since an planet is round, makes sense!

~~ Digging and Digging and Digging :D

17. Shrikevin

Shrikevin Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry, just copied and pasted via phone hah,

Yeah I had not seen anything regarding the hook, but my phone didn't want to just copy one line ;)

18. Yes the Hook and the Combat Style are non-know. Im working on it xD

19. Pretty sure the combat style thing is known.
    Sorry we're overloading you! [​IMG]