13 August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by bartwe, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Dis

Dis Phantasmal Quasar

I like the idea of low level weapons being ineffective on high leveled enemies. :catface2:

tassina, 1John5vs7 and Kroghammer like this.
  2. Mara1681

Mara1681 Phantasmal Quasar

:rofl: I don't know how you, but if I would be a developer of this game, then I would create only one button for "create new character" and after that I would add new button.
    But there are some buttons, so I looks like, it is limited... That arrow (or list of buttons) must have some end.

PS: Excuse me for my english, I hope that you understood...

tassina likes this.
  3. aretes

aretes Master Chief

This game is looking sooo close to beta. I can't wait! Keep up the great work!

4. I'm not a dev either, we'll see after the beta is released.
    Also don't worry about your English :)

tassina likes this.
  5. XDarkPhoenixX

XDarkPhoenixX Pangalactic Porcupine

Chucklefish Live. But its not kept on there in Past videos.

No problem :)

Yea I feel awesome watching this. I was so disappointed when I missed the stream. Now I gets to see it :geek:

tassina and BlessPL like this.
  6. Lord Hatty

Lord Hatty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was kinda curious to find that no matter which axe you wield, it takes only one chop to cut down a tree... Why is that?

7. FancyNancy

FancyNancy Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's funny just how closely we pay attention to the wording and pictures that come with these daily updates... "Oh hai, they didn't mention that new monster..... oh wait... it's just a cactus". I honestly did not notice the blinking until I read the caption underneath and then thought to myself "LOLZ". Nice update, I think it calms a few people down when you guys give us pictures as well.

1John5vs7 likes this.
  8. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

Cause mabye you are the strongest lumberjack on the planet. and you are so strong your axe cuts through everything like butter.

9. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I like the idea that early on, gear is low-level. I want to work my way up to world-rending death-rays, not start out with them!

As for dark mines: isn't that the whole point of games like this? Go explore the dark mine to see just how much mayhem you can drum up?

I just hope there's some saltwater down there somewhere. Gotta build my geo-thermal Hylotl spa and restaurant. Yup. You guys are adding Shiatsu massage in the post-release updates, right? C'mon, help a 'phibian out!

FancyNancy likes this.
  10. LastHazzerd

LastHazzerd Title Not Found

I had noooo idea there was blinking~
    And i'm a sucker for visually appealing menus.

tassina likes this.
  11. Sadeyx

Sadeyx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

low level weapons...

More indications that there is still a great deal of really 'essential' work going on.

12. FancyNancy

FancyNancy Subatomic Cosmonaut

That's what ends up ruining a game for me, when I can become pretty indestructible early on due to weapons or armor (not going to mention those games), but nonetheless I suppose those games make up for it in some other way i.e. environment or dragons or something or the other. Would be nice to have the whole package for once! <3 Chucklefish! I hope the first massage is free for everyone! Have to bring in the customers somehow (or the prisoners)!

13. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Is it just me or does that big, translucent, black bar behind logo really bug anyone else?

14. Ethenyl

Ethenyl Astral Cartographer

This "MODE" option is quite appealing, what's in the box for this ?!

15. Lord Hatty

Nah. Turns out Tiy was just using an admin axe cause he's a cheater.

tassina likes this.
  16. Lord Hatty

....So have they even announced any player expansions that will increase mobility...? IE. Terraria's cloud in a bottle, rocket boots, stuff like that? I mean, I know about the vehicles and mounts, but... Does anybody realize how little we actually know about the stuff contained in this game...?

17. masher14

masher14 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the update! Bartwe's sacrifice was not in vain.

18. I saw the menu yesterday, you could have linked the Official Stream eheh, but more color in the Menu sounds fine, specially that blue "nebula" that exist in many many awesome colors they can tweak that into the space that make nice background effects. :alien:

19. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That character select is visually pleasing, I dig it!

Uh, yeah. The main function of Tech in the game is to give you all sorts of boosts, which includes more mobility.

tassina likes this.
  20. Von Minus

Von Minus Orbital Explorer

Cool, pictures, progress report... not a single banana?!:mad: