11th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Besides learning about the mass of throwables they are going to add in the game, the mention of tons of accessories and items, the addition of "breakables" in the game, the addition of "rubbish" weapons for tier one, the change to the size of the player in the inventory window due to suggestions, the prettyfication of the biomes and a bit of news about Wanderlust being on sale for ~1$ish. Yeah, totally NO news at all ;)

2. Jayson

Jayson Big Damn Hero

that first-tier rusty sword is sillyly long.

3. Zoolot

I sense, NINJAS!

King Leonidas, Toryu-Mau and Bars like this.
  4. SaDb0y

SaDb0y Scruffy Nerf-Herder

........?
    I said nothing interesting from the news.
    and see this (I hope to stop chatting in this thread)

5. birokrats

birokrats Orbital Explorer

I like how ppl are getting hyped for little things :p but as we all know every little bit counts and makes game more and more amazing.

P.S.
    I sense roadmap update comming some time soon ^^

6. Peri0dikRedz

Peri0dikRedz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah there better be.

King Leonidas likes this.
  7. Zoolot

I understand, we aren't all interested in the same things. I meant my reply as a sort of joke, a good natured tease, nothing more. :DD

King Leonidas and Toryu-Mau like this.
  8. Eoghanpm2

Eoghanpm2 Star Wrangler

I think this update is one of the most exciting in the past weeks. It's always awesome when the developers are exited about their work after a long day. It makes me feel more exited to be supporting a product of love and care than a money grabber. Also, who cares if the throwing mechanic has been done before. This game is it's own game and we're watching as new mechanics are implemented and the game comes together "fast and thick" as Tiy said. Awesome update tonight :D.

9. Grimmfayte

Grimmfayte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This avian troll master clearly wants us to hunt him down for all the quest related teasing he's done to us, then beat him down for his loots with our rusty/wooden swords n throwables!

10. Zoolot

Rule #32: Enjoy the little things :3

11. SaDb0y

SaDb0y Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know that.

Zoolot likes this.
  12. Dobriyzhyk

Dobriyzhyk Astral Cartographer

I calculated and thought, because before the new year left 5 with half months when they will beta release.? After all, they want to add so much.:barefeet:
    Sorry at mistakes)

13. O'mally

O'mally Master Chief

The quest reward is over 9999THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!

King Leonidas likes this.
  14. Oudech

Oudech Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So much stuff!
    Not to mention the slickness of the inventory; it looks great!:up:

15. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Wonderful update, thanks!

I'm most excited about this "next phase" talk, which sounds like you are ramping up for something special.

16. ghostlll1992

ghostlll1992 Subatomic Cosmonaut

the game is coming together cant wait for the beta :) :up: :iswydt: :metroid:

mikekennedz likes this.
  17. mikekennedz

mikekennedz Aquatic Astronaut

Awesome! :D Starbound will be better than sex! :laugh:

xboy777 likes this.
  18. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

You can throw boomerangs and chakrams. I think they're talking like grenades, laser shurikens (because space), and other things. It's jsut another feature.

19. Minnigin

Minnigin Phantasmal Quasar

looks like everything is shaping up. I hope the beta is out before the last 2 weeks of August cause that's my 2 week vaca time, which I'll be spending at home since I'm broke lol

20. ShadouWolf

ShadouWolf Void-Bound Voyager

Ty Tiy for advertising Wonderlust, never knew about this game nor did I know abvout it being on sale til you mentioned it it looks fun AND it's co-op so my bf and I picking it up :3 looks reallly fun.

Also nice updates man sounds so close to beta >.< trying to resist hype >.<

21. Beeoneack

Beeoneack Subatomic Cosmonaut

My bank account can't handle all these awesome games.

Legodude1237 likes this.