11th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 12, 2013.

1. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

smash a chair over someone's head. even better, do it in a wrestling ring (or whatever its called)
    lol im not even sure if wrestling ring is the right term. you know when you just cant be bothered remembering something? yep, that happens to me

Eoghanpm2 likes this.
  2. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Here is a link to a suggestion I made to include subterranean and subaquatic farming: http://playstarbound.com/suggestions/?p=view&id=7740

I intend for both to be POST-RELEASE, so as not to slow down the game's development any further until after beta. However, if implemented, the idea is to have it be similar to Waking Mars, but with crops that can be harvested and used for crafting.

3. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

I've noticed a lot of the current characters in your screenshots are female. What?

4. Demoguy

Demoguy Void-Bound Voyager

Are you sexist? If not, there shouldn't be a problem.

5. Demoguy

Demoguy Void-Bound Voyager

I just saw Tiy's latest Tweet, so I'm guessing that today's post will have a singing video in it.

6. Trixmay988

Trixmay988 Space Penguin Leader

That has to be the biggest link I've ever seen in my life.

Eoghanpm2 likes this.
  7. Kaillera

Kaillera Big Damn Hero

Tatami flip anyone?

8. magnus_vir

magnus_vir Aquatic Astronaut

this guy gets it

Menasor likes this.
  9. Menasor

Menasor Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, the last part where I said I was going to do all the quests I was talking about Starbound. Sorry for the mix up.

10. PurplePrairiedog

PurplePrairiedog Void-Bound Voyager

I'm really hoping i can throw random items and not just knives, i just think it would be fun to throw buckets at my friends :)

11. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

A quest...where you get money...by killing trolls...
    AWESOME!