Dev Blog 10th March - Is this the rail life?

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Im SO making a rail Donkey Kong, Super Mario RPG and ZOE Testament will be proud of!

Sylxeria likes this.
  2. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

What about bioshock Infinite?

3. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

I wonder if you could stick a turret on a moving platform, lol. That would be... fun.

4. emeraldgreen72

I wish you could stick a turret on the back of a hoverbike and go all road warrior

5. Already hyped to make a giant Black Mesa-esque facility using these as transportation!
    For additions, the most obvious to me would be booster rails that make you go faster. Then we can have huge jumps from one rail to another!
    Maybe a detector rail that sends a signal when the platform that passes it has a person on it, or a certain number of people.
    And it might be a stretch, but maybe allow for small items to be placed on the platform, like chairs or chests.

6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

never played it

7. emeraldgreen72

road warrior like MAD MAX that's whats he is refereed to as

8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

so its a... wasteland vehicle fighting game? or do you mean the rails on this update?

9. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Super Mario Maker confirmed.

Tazmaniac95 and mitzSBnovakid like this.
  10. peterhammerman

peterhammerman Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe add separate block grid that we could build metro car or elevator booth and move it? :)

11. emeraldgreen72

I mean turning cars into crazy death machines ._. Turret mounted on back spikes up front

12. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oooh so bioshock has cars that you can modify? thats pretty neat! I should check it out one day.

13. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Bioshock has nothing of the sort. He's talking about Mad Max. Both are good in their own ways.

Anyway, you two may want to continue your discussion elsewhere, since you're both off-topic now.

Relten likes this.
  14. ogdred

ogdred Phantasmal Quasar

You're a Half-life fan , I like you :nuruhappy:

15. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

OMG I think I'm in love. This looks amazing.

16. Osucarus

Osucarus Astral Cartographer

Would be a nice addition in challenge dungeon

17. thegamingslime

thegamingslime Aquatic Astronaut

do we have a realese date for 1.0???

18. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I'm afraid not. The devs don't give out release dates anymore, or at least not very far in advance.

19. Sylxeria

Sylxeria Industrial Terraformer

Wow, I am very impressed with those new rails! Really looking forward to seeing the cool things people do with them~!

20. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

The main thing I'm looking forward to is customization elevator. Though I could probably use them in many other ways too. But its nice to finally be able to construct an elevator that can take me under the sea or into space.